The speed have you reached

about November 2010, i hit 131 mph in a '98 Honda Accord Coupe......the 4 cylinder, not the v6 model. i was suprised it got up there. took a great deal of time tho :P spent the rest of that day in jail and lost a job. totally worth it. if that cop wasnt there i woulda kept on pushin... lol

I had a ol' school grandpa bike that had a speedometer on it....didnt work tho :/ didnt understand how it worked to fix it....it makes me wonder how fast i went on various suicide missions.

I had a ol' school grandpa bike that had a speedometer on it....didnt work tho :/ didnt understand how it worked to fix it....it makes me wonder how fast i went on various suicide missions.

• 4 months later...

241 km/h

Friend worked at honda dealership, had a stock civic and went down the 401 by London at 241 for about 4 seconds. I shit bricks lol

Edited by CaulkLiquor

• 2 months later...

When I was a kid I did 140mph in my 1967 Camaro. Recently I did 110mph on my Ninja before I decided that was fast enough. Funny how it seems faster the older you get - lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...