getting you XP back

shellshock

I think its not possible only if you have your old etkey and since your level had to be setted you probably dont have it  and if you dont visit the server longer then a month xp also resets
so im sorry i think its not possible 

• Like 3

• Leader

I had almost 200k I believe

If you play on our Silent-mod servers, then you will need the old Silent.dat files from your old Silent folder.

As Ed_ implied, if you still have your old HD, you can copy those files. 

If you have given the old computer to another person, then you need to wipe your sensitive FA information anyway, along with the etkey and the silent.dat files.  Many of your demos, SS and /condumps will be considered "sensitive", too.

Edited by RedBaird
typo
  • Like 2

If this is on a Silent mod server, your XP can be manually reset if management has the time. You'll want a screenshot to prove it though, and I would use Contact Us, as they may need additional GUIDs.

If your levels have been set on your new PB GUIDS and SIlEnT GUIDS, I wouldn't use the old ones if you can find them. They've probably been de-registered on our servers as a security measure. In the future, make backup copies of your etkey and silent.dat files- you can email them to yourself, put them on a backup hd, or upload them to a cloud hosting service such as Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.

• Like 1