West v.s east

ddog12340

• Administrators

Since you really don't know what happened and never did watch any documentaries made on this subject, I will conclude that this thread is just a trolling thread and as such should be disregarded because its bound to be filled with misinformation. To understand why they were shot you have to understand the mentality of the urban black man of the early 90s. Ask any O.G. from the 80's about 90's "gangsters" or watch http://crimeandcriminalsblog.blogspot.com/2007/08/why-we-bang-full-documentary.html and they you might get a little glimpse into the mentality that surrounded Biggie and 2pac.

• Like 2

Regardless of what this topic is supposed to be about... EAST SIDE is where it's at. Even Eddie Vedder likes Boston and he doesn't like anything! (except bottles of wine).

More useless replies will be soon to follow

Since you really don't know what happened and never did watch any documentaries made on this subject, I will conclude that this thread is just a trolling thread and as such should be disregarded because its bound to be filled with misinformation. To understand why they were shot you have to understand the mentality of the urban black man of the early 90s. Ask any O.G. from the 80's about 90's "gangsters" or watch http://crimeandcriminalsblog.blogspot.com/2007/08/why-we-bang-full-documentary.html and they you might get a little glimpse into the mentality that surrounded Biggie and 2pac.

WORD! What the musicindustrie tells you is not the truth or only a part of it. You have to look behind the hole storys.

You guys need to listen to JoeDirt. He got his info from one of the most notorious gang members in history. That's right, I'm talking about Stan "Tookie" Williams. One of the founders of the Crips. If you guys want to be anywhere as knowledgeable as Joe, You need to read the same literature he did. Before he died on death row, he dropped all his knowledge into some books.

1568381352.jpg1568381344.jpg

Edited by NoGooD

You guys need to listen to JoeDirt. He got his info from one of the most notorious gang members in history. That's right, I'm talking about Stan "Tookie" Williams. One of the founders of the Crips.

1568381352.jpg1568381344.jpg

lol I will have to look at Barnes and Noble or Borders in the children's section to see if they have these classics.

East versus West is about as important/relevant to the real world as Sunni vs Shiite, or Hutu vs Tutsi, etc. Indistinguishable people fighting over absolutely nothing.