Trick Jump Server

daredevil

• Administrators

Please, feel free to visit $F# Trickjump public server IP 78.46.59.55:27950 if you are learning trick jumping.

Server is run by Notajedi and Terror. :)

• Like 2

nice news for people who wanna train hehe :)

personally i hate trickjump lol because I failed and I mean BIG BIG failed to understand how it works

we spent like 3 hours me and a friend bbuuuhhhh ^^ on some servers, we were alone trying to learn and play and damn we found that sooo annoying, maybe also because we both are not that young anymore whatever... but watching people doing it on youtube with some nice music is cool

Thanks Dare for posting about our TJ server.

Server is running the latest TJ mod 1.6.3, there is a large selection of maps, it is connectible from 2.5 and 2.6 versions of ET.

Any map requests pm us here or add me to xfire notajedi2009

personally i hate trickjump lol because I failed and I mean BIG BIG failed to understand how it works

we spent like 3 hours me and a friend bbuuuhhhh ^^ on some servers, we were alone trying to learn and play and damn we found that sooo annoying, maybe also because we both are not that young anymore whatever... but watching people doing it on youtube with some nice music is cool

I share your feeling, tj and i have always hate relationship :cry

If you haven't already Medic, I'd recommend giving the TJ mod a try. Even someone as terrible as myself can pick up a few TJ tricks using the mod and the right setup. Also perhaps give this a read http://www.trickjump.me/tutorials/ and you'll be flying around the map in no time.

If you haven't already Medic, I'd recommend giving the TJ mod a try. Even someone as terrible as myself can pick up a few TJ tricks using the mod and the right setup. Also perhaps give this a read http://www.trickjump.me/tutorials/ and you'll be flying around the map in no time.

HAHAHA i already read that ^^

but I failed even after read the tutorial, the key combination seems so easy but damn hard for me, I couldn't do 2 jump in row lol

I'm rushy man and hate learn stuff that will need take too much time to be learned.. all i want is hit W and jump... damn i'm too lazy to do combination, I even created cfg to make combination for me but i failed too to use it laugh.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...