Over powered knifes

Eazy

Hi guys!! I ve mostly been playing on jay2 but also on recruting and i got to bring the point that knifes are way too powerful... Getting kill by a poisoned throwing knife is kinda rediculous in my opinion . It could take half health or even 3/4 . It s getting annoying cuz ppl are running all around and just throwing knife . Anyway, that s my point of view and i know that other player think the same .

• Like 5

Somehow I have to agree wth you... I'm used to non-poisonous knives like on NQ...
In my opinion it takes waaay more Skill to handle with the non-toxic knives...

Ohhh well, I guess it's just a part of Jaymod :(

• Like 1

its one of the fun part of Jay, im not used to those but when i go play in Jay1 i almost get so many death because i search for the knife kills for fun..

Im used also to non poison knife since i played all my life in ETpub, Silent and Pro, I agree is too powerful, but its a bit fun to try to get those kills..

• Like 1

Mmmm i guess i m not playing on the good server cuz i don t think it funny at all... I ll try somewhete else then jay2

Well many people have differents point of view about gaming and what is fun or not, your thoughts about not been funny are always welcome to see how others thinks about the settings of the servers.

You can always play on silent mod server or No quarter servers, dont know too much about the settings on jay2 or jay3 since im not a Jaymod player, more into Silent.

Thanks for your thoughts and reviews! 

Cya in the arena :)

All knife haters kindly go to nq or silent, thanks.

or tetris.

I hate knifes. Tetris it is then, toodles!

:D

You both are nubs.

I personally enjoy the knives, I get that they may be overpowered but really how many times do you get killed a game or even at times when you are on by a knife? they take the luck of the draw to hit somebody because of the double jump and because of the fact that there's always someone shooting at you. I agree with yoyo on this if you don't like the knives head to silent or nq where knives are less powerful.

I'm sorry to tell you that throwing poisonous knives is just one of the few ad ons that us jaymodders get to enjoy on Recruiting/Jay1 and Jay2.

It seems like this topic is always brought up every so often by someone. I understand you don't like having your health drained from it and that's okay. I get irritated too from getting hit with a knife, but at the same time I enjoy the true battle of knife throwing. And I'm a big fan of it. In fact I do it all the time. Especially if there is a bunch of medics that need to be fragged. Because we all know that you can't heal yourself from throwing your own med packs. You have to have a team mate give you one or find a med rack.

So as others have mentioned above we have numerous other servers that don't have poisonous knives. I suggest you try one of those.

• Like 5

I know how to deal with Knife bros

HOW TO DEAL WITH KNIFE BROS IN 1080p 60 FPS TWITCH TV CERTIFIED BAD ASS MOFO:

100% of knife throwers throw their knifes as soon as the "cool down" time between each shot ends, this means that a knife will be thrown in a specific amount of time between each shot.  

So what do you do you whiny LOSERS!?

If you avoid the first knife throw (by mad skillz or luck),  since you know how much time will it take for the next shot to come, you just need to move in a different direction at the very moment he throws the knife. Imagine you are playing a rhythm game and you are gonna jump to the left and right or take cover when the beat drops. He has only 4 shots to get you, so get ready to kick their ass when the "fourth beat ends".

I learned this on quake III instagib servers, the strategy is pretty much the same. Instead of knifes, your enemy uses a rail gun.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hulkhogan4rh.jpg

• Like 3