Over powered knifes

Eazy

I like to have that 3rd weapon when I run out of other bullets. You can almost always get healed anyway unless you get hit twice and that takes a little bit of skill already.

i love the poison knives. the best part is when you figure out who it is that threw the knife at you, then you go find them and you throw one right back into their head. it gets me laughing EVERY time. they usually think it's funny too! it's good sport XD

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I played on jay2 yesterday and actually I hate it when they kill me with it but when I kill them with it its so fun so I don't really care.

Just keep it.

• Like 1

don t get me wrong i still hate em but i now manage to dodge em and it s a good satisfaction to kill thoses knifer with my thompson while they still try to get me. even when i m poisoned i m still able to kill then. 

• Like 2