Favorite Anime

CookieMonsta

Rurouni Kenshin

Full Metal Alchemist

Trigun

Dragon Ball (Goku as a kid years)

I know it's not "anime" but Avatar: the Last Air Bender is at the top of my list.

Outside of these few, I have not watched many. When I'm done watching Phineas and Ferb on netflix, I'll watch something else (that's work friendly since I have 30 min to kill during lunch).

I get it... watch Brotherhood.. no need to blow up on me...

Rurouni Kenton

Full Metal Alchemist

Trigun

Dragon Ball (Goku as a kid years)

I know it's not "anime" but Avatar: the Last Air Bender is at the top of my list.

Outside of these few, I have not watched many. When I'm done watching Phineas and Ferb on netflix, I'll watch something else (that's work friendly since I have 30 min to kill during lunch).

I get it... watch Brotherhood.. no need to blow up on me...

Did you see the live action movie of Rurouni Kenshin? I heard it was awesome.

DBZ ftw!

And yes yes! play do watch brotherhood.

I love Phineas and Ferb too!

• 4 weeks later...

watched SAO (Sword art online this weekend it was ok better than most)

Does anyone have idea what to watch next i am watching Onepiece and naruto every week and watched bleach + FMA brotherhood.

I also watched like 10 episodes from fairytail and few from gintama but i didnot like em that much,(its more like care free comdey anime)

I like naruto/onepice/bleach like "epic" anime :P so anyone have good tips what i should watch next

i found that hunter x hunter and soul eater are almost like naruto anyone seen those?

I started with "samurai champloo" for me the best mini anime series I saw. (if you never heard off it ... check it out 26 episodes, aired in usa in 2006)

When I was small I watched DBZ on frensh television (later in english online), also liked deathnote

I like Naruto alot (read all the manga's weekly)

Cheers (+ let me know what you guys think about Samurai champloo)

• Like 1

Does anyone have idea what to watch next i am watching Onepiece and naruto every week and watched bleach + FMA brotherhood.

I also watched like 10 episodes from fairytail and few from gintama but i didnot like em that much,(its more like care free comdey anime)

I like naruto/onepice/bleach like "epic" anime :P so anyone have good tips what i should watch next

i found that hunter x hunter and soul eater are almost like naruto anyone seen those?

SAO is probably one of the best I have seen.. I have seen alot lol

I remember watching Avatar, and that was also amazing haha

Edited by Shinobi

I saw the 1990's and currently watching the recent hunterxhunter. I think its like naruto but it's really good! I think you should watch the old one since it has more emotion and awesome fillers but then it would spoil the new hunterxhunter.

And also like what lucky star said Samurai Champloo is epic! It's one of the most epic samurai anime that I've seen.

Some of my favorites would have to be: School Rumble(extremely funny show), Welcome to the NHK(hard to describe lol), Bakemongatari(lots of scarcastic humor), When They Cry(gory and mysterious), and Girls und Panzer(girls and tanks, what more could you want?).

Some of my favorites would have to be: School Rumble(extremely funny show), Welcome to the NHK(hard to describe lol), Bakemongatari(lots of scarcastic humor), When They Cry(gory and mysterious), and Girls und Panzer(girls and tanks, what more could you want?).

How was welcome to NHK? What type of genres? I always wanted to watch that...