Forum Questions

SiD

Sup, groovy ghoulies?

I noticed three things: No shoutbox, no status update, and no ability to add signatures. I know they exist because my homegirl has them. So, I guess my questions are~

When do I have access and how do I get access? No real rush. I'm also guessing that posting on a profile wall was linked to the status updates? Tried to spam a friend, but when I click post it totally flips me off. Es no bueno!

Another thing, is there like an etiquette for posting here regarding spam posting? I ain't much into spamming shit for the sake of spamming, but I am sort of a forums whore. When I'm not in game I'm usually posting between 6 forums.

So yeah. That's it I think. Also, kick ass forum set up. It's nice and crisp!

20 plus post gets you access to shoutbox. You can post on anyones wall but most people have settings that say they have to approve it or you cannot post on their wall. Its in the private settings on everyones profile, just go to edit profile and check out the side bars...

Sigs you should be able to do long as they are within the limited provided.

On that note spam is spam, post what ya want long as it is within forum regs and doesnt piss anyone off lol.

...you also posted this in the wrong section lol. internet, network and security is about internet connections or problem with routers...stuff like that lol. anyways moved to lounge.

Edited by speedfact
  • Like 1

My bad, man. I just saw a help section and gave'er hell. I tried to add a sig, but I ain't got an option to do so. Just my profile picture. Huh, bummer. Will have to see if she's locked her wall posting privileges.

Thanks, dude! You're great! /salute

psssssss  , i tell you a secret  :ph34r: . you can buy a VIP membership and you can use some forum stuff without any minimum post counter (use shoutbox straight away,boosts PM storage to 200 messages, includes an access to private  VIP forums. and and and and and ... ).

Edited by DJ aka GDR DJ
  • Like 1

Apparently it's 15 posts for a signature and access to status updates! Only noticed after looking over VIP. Ain't got no cash on hand, but when I do, I might look into getting it. Pretty good pricing. 

Speed doesn't deserve high fives. Not even low or to the side. And I always thought that you had to have two likes on your things to get sig. But seeing as you have one its all figured out.

You also don't want access to the Shoutbox...trust me

is there not a table flipping class you have to take now in order to get access to the shout box? :P 

Speed doesn't deserve high fives. Not even low or to the side. And I always thought that you had to have two likes on your things to get sig. But seeing as you have one its all figured out.

You also don't want access to the Shoutbox...trust me

is there not a table flipping class you have to take now in order to get access to the shout box? :P 

nubs this aint the spam section.  :sspam

Hah, busted.

Another question: Signature dimensions ...Why so tiny?

I get that people don't want super huge douche signatures that scroll for ages, but damn, I had to resize mine and it's so tiny now. We're allowed two images and up to 10 lines of text, why can't we just use one bigger signature in place of two? Like height limit of 200-250?

My apologies, don't mean to sound all forward being the new guy. Jes' curious, yo.

Rock on!

Edited by SiD the Vicious

nubs this aint the spam section.  :sspam

This is the lounge, which just happens to be a subcategory under "General Discussion." Spam is also a subcategory of this level, so yeah.

Hah, busted.

Another question: Signature dimensions ...Why so tiny?

I get that people don't want super huge douche signatures that scroll for ages, but damn, I had to resize mine and it's so tiny now. We're allowed two images and up to 10 lines of text, why can't we just use one bigger signature in place of two? Like height limit of 200-250?

My apologies, don't mean to sound all forward being the new guy. Jes' curious, yo.

Rock on!

We have a thread titled "Suggestions."  Post this there. I might elicit a more hearty discussion.  I personally would like to see more of a person's post then their signature. So two side by side seems more pleasant then one large one.