Doubl say Hi! :>

hdoubls

Hello and Nice ot meet you :) One of your fav movie is Stalingrad? You mean that old Stalingrad where Thomas Kretschmann is main Actor. Thomas is my favorite Actor are u like Thomas? And yes Stalingrad is one of my favorite movie too :) It is Coming new Stalingrad in this year and Thomas is in that movie too :) When i play Hearts of Iron i have always Rollo, Fritz and von Witzland. I use my imagination not same name generals on that game.

Hello and Nice ot meet you :) One of your fav movie is Stalingrad? You mean that old Stalingrad where Thomas Kretschmann is main Actor. Thomas is my favorite Actor are u like Thomas? And yes Stalingrad is one of my favorite movie too :) It is Coming new Stalingrad in this year and Thomas is in that movie too :) When i play Hearts of Iron i have always Rollo, Fritz and von Witzland. I use my imagination not same name generals on that game.

Hello, glad to meet you :)

Ummm no we don't talk about the same film, my favorite one was released in 2001 and yours in 1992, but thank you very much, you gave me a great suggestion, gonna watch it soon ^^

PS: nice imagination :>

excellent presentation! welcome to the forums, have fun and respect the rules

Thank you :) and of course I will respect rules it became automatic in me :> 

Regards.

Edited by hdoubls

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I didn't found where to share some photos in forums so I place this one here for the moment :>

There where I live http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=29676620130709245.jpg

And the hairy head is me :s

PS: There's something wrong with the image insertion sry.

Edited by hdoubls