Rubik's Cube

pawuszka96

lol im just given ya shit.  thats really impressive mate

.  solving a Rubik cube isn't all that hard, and doing it fast is merely expanding upon the first method of learning it.  also i just tried to solve the 4 x 4. . .  i cheated to solve it, i'm ashamed now lol.

• 10 months later...
  • Clan Friend

I know this thread is old, but i have to ask if there are any professional speedcubers? :)

I think it's more interesting to try and solve it with a small number of moves rather than quickly, but I say this because I'm a slowcuber :P

• Like 1

I can solve it in about an hour using algorithms. Takes me longer because I'm colorblind and have to memorize the feel of each piece. (I have markings so I can feel which color is which). Even though I can tell most colors apart, Yellow and White is the death of me.

• Clan Friend

I can solve it in about an hour using algorithms. Takes me longer because I'm colorblind and have to memorize the feel of each piece. (I have markings so I can feel which color is which). Even though I can tell most colors apart, Yellow and White is the death of me.

I would understand if you said red and orange or something, white is not even a colour... but there are several kinds of color blindness (I am 'colorblind', as well but I know it only because I fail those tests with numbers, I can tell apart all the colors in the rainbow) so even if it sounds strange to me if you say so it must be so for you :P

you could have removed the stickers from one side, and make it black :)

The only regret I have about Rubik's cube is that I saw how to solve it online before trying myself, this way I will never know if I would have been able or not... the random and slow method I use is none of those I saw online, but still the crucial part is how to move stuff at the end without moving the rest.

I think it's more interesting to try and solve it with a small number of moves rather than quickly, but I say this because I'm a slowcuber :P

You're right,  that kind of "slowcubing" is better, because it's about thinking, not using manual skills :)

I would understand if you said red and orange or something, white is not even a colour... but there are several kinds of color blindness (I am 'colorblind', as well but I know it only because I fail those tests with numbers, I can tell apart all the colors in the rainbow) so even if it sounds strange to me if you say so it must be so for you :P

you could have removed the stickers from one side, and make it black :)

The only regret I have about Rubik's cube is that I saw how to solve it online before trying myself, this way I will never know if I would have been able or not... the random and slow method I use is none of those I saw online, but still the crucial part is how to move stuff at the end without moving the rest.

I'm saying they look nearly identical.

My record with 3x3 is 40 seconds remembering the algorithms and I also solved 2x2 in 12 seconds using my methods :P

• Like 1