Server Update Enemy Territory New Server IP's: F|A #2 XPSave Forever & F|A SILENT RECRUITING XPS

daredevil

• Administrators

What could cause players dropping with "playerXˇacking disconnected download mode" Because gogobronze cant join at all and others coming from old IP had the msgs?

What Quo said.. also where u able to join new silent mod server without any issue?

Regards

Hey daredevil can you add the new IPs in FA Menu ? Can i play on FA server from the FA Menu now?

no need to change the IP´s in the Menu because the Menu is not based on server IP´s. So you should be able to connect to the "New" Servers with the current Menu Link

if you have problems please report it, so we can fix it.

Players are still playing on old server even tough I'm spamming the hell out of it :) I vote referee lock teams on old server.

doing the same thing..spamming the new ip..they just can't get out of the old server no matter how you spam...but no worries, they will, sooner or later, when the old one closes..they will be forced to move to the new server

btw, so far i'm getting positive feedbacks from our silent regulars about the new server ip....really nice job

What Quo said.. also where u able to join new silent mod server without any issue?

Regards

Yes I could and others could also evantually, but I think it would be good to spam once in a while to enable downloads and restart ET before connecting to new IP..

Thank staback for help. I downloaded this Menu but i don't think is the new version of menu . So thx for that.

:wacko: it is the current menu but the menu for Silent mod is still in progress sorry my bad, but you should be able to connect from ET main screen (without loading silent mod) to all servers

DD what is about a redirect from the "old" to the new Servers ? so we dont loose any players

Edited by stabak

DD what is about a redirect from the "old" to the new Servers ? so we dont loose any players

yes redirect then close the old server so the players will be forced to try out the new server

• Administrators

How to do that? I have put banners and all.... suggestion on how to do it?

like I said in previous post you could lock teams so ppl can't play on it.they would be forced to join new server .There are more players on old server, they are ignoring banners. I get on a few times a day and spam new ip but only a few disconnect to new server.

Edit: or what about removing all slots and put server full redirect to new server?

Edited by QuoVadiS

how did it work on HC and Silent if the server is full ? maybe the same way ?

or its a individual setting from silent mod ?

Or as QuoVadiS said above, remove all player slots. and spam the message permanent in console ?

Edited by stabak

• Leader

At members: feel free to create binds with new IP's and spam them on old servers. Example:

Advertisers might try to use this suggestion to redirect players to their own servers. :cry