Make some more =F|A= servers

VvwvV

Recently i have been trying to find servers and things where i could train accuracy and sometimes find a server that is fun. For the training server i think we should create one where u have a moving target and you are supposed to shoot it and also when something is shootig at u and u deflect the bullets. i think that would help a lot ... and the second think i want to say is that we should create a servers that has only knives or only shotgun and make it a fun server so that if people get bored they could go there.... Thats all i wanted to say and want to hear what you guys would say also. :)

Fork over some dough and help pay for the servers we have now, and maybe when Dare and Joe dont have to cover what are cheap butts don't donate, they can get a fun server.

On that idea, I am not sure if you can even make something like the server yoyou have mentioned. And a knife or shotgun only map would not be a very popular one so they would be wwasting money on a server empty 99% of time. Try talking to other people and create a night everyone can go on our servers to have a fubn night like that. Just my opinion.

Edited by Krayzie

Have you tried our Jay4 server? It's laid back and there are a lot of panzer wars/knife wars/sniper wars etc. Plus lots of bots for practice.

• Like 1

Just like bell reavue said: Try Jay 4. Is't a good server for practice and fun at the same time.

But you can also try out our ETPro server which is back online since a few days. There are not much people on it, but if you train there and get good, you will rock on any other server (aimwise).

• Clan Friend

Recently i have been trying to find servers and things where i could train accuracy and sometimes find a server that is fun. For the training server i think we should create one where u have a moving target and you are supposed to shoot it and also when something is shootig at u and u deflect the bullets. i think that would help a lot ... and the second think i want to say is that we should create a servers that has only knives or only shotgun and make it a fun server so that if people get bored they could go there.... Thats all i wanted to say and want to hear what you guys would say also. :)

A server with a moving target is useless, you can do it yourself at home, no need to do it online. Some maps have moving targets, for example (If I remember well) mo_decerto_b2

you can just download it and do /devmap mo_decerto_b2, go to the arena with the moving boxes and try to hit them, no need to have a server for that.

But in my opinion the best training is playing against 'real' players, especially if they are better than you. If you just want to test your mouse sens you can go to spec in free camera mode, and try to aim quickly at different things, and/or strafe left-right while keeping your crosshair on them.

As regards the knife only server, it would be boring after a while, it's like in some servers when they callvote for pistol war, after a while it's boring. And btw if you want to improve your accuracy don't play with weapons like shotgun or knife :P

if you join FA etpro server and you wait for a while, maybe some player will join for a 1on1, and generally those players are good, so till they quit because they are bored to kill again and again ( :) ) it's a good training for you

• Administrators

https://www.gameserv...blic&players=24

25$/month bro... dont let them fool you

Those are new prices.. old prices used to be 1.25$/slot and that's shared hosting and NOT dedicated hosting.

We use our own 4 dedicated servers + VPS to run extra services.. on that we run Win 2008 R2 Ent. One windows OS license in itself cost more then 2500$ and then machine set up cost + monthly machine fees of 165$/(US machine). Who is going to pay for that your dad? I am sure you can't afford that yourself, can you?

Don't let the door hit you on your exit way.

• Like 2