Anybody interested in photography?

daredevil

i love photography

Great photos! I really liked the second one. The trees and the neverending road... its a classic, but it never gets old. Thank you for sharing.

Nice pics midnight.

I have done some photography in the past, but not since High School in the late 80s. I won some awards at the county fair for my age group, but have not done much since. I have not even owned an SLR for years. I have been looking at getting back into though. If I can find some of my old stuff I wil post it here. Actually I just remembered my wife and I recently took some pics with a point-and-shoot that turned out pretty good.

I will find some and post them later.

Here are a couple. Keep in mind, just a regular camera.

barnsmcopy-1.jpg

I will post the other when I can size it down from 1024*768. I using a remote program that is taking forever.

Beedub for a point and shoot this a great photo with some good composition. I like the spatial aspect of the photo as well. Plus I have always had a thing for old, run down buildings. Keep posting to my tastes and I'll say nice things about you. If not I just go back to being mean. :P

nice pictures

I graduated as a photographer ten years ago. I didnt take any pictures for couple years but now i'm working as photographer again for a social artistic project. I will share some photos later .

greetz skully