How About a Map Where Everyone Has the Same Weapon

Devastator

This may have been brought up before, if it has, I apologize, but how about throwing a map in the rotation where everyone is forced to use the same gun, whether it be an M4, pistols, or even the SAW.

I think it would be interesting to see how everyone does with equal equipment, and a way to to showcase their skills against like combatants.

What do think?

(PS, if don't like this post, blame Speed, he says I have to post more)

Edited by Devastator
  • Like 1

Not sure it would really go over well in server. It's like in ET where a player only plays on a say Axis because he only likes the MP40 and not the Thompson. In CoD I have a few gun's that I would never play with because I don't like them, and I'm sure many other regulars do as well.

So if that was the case I see the players who dislike the gun that is chosen leaving the map when it comes into rotation and then the map eventually leading to many, many repetitive complaints on forums that said person doesn't like it and it needs to be changed.

I think, it'll only work well with just pistols and knife, then the game suits all capabilities unlike a game just for snipers.

A deagle is the best sniper there is :P

Anyway, you can't enforce it with our mods anyway (unless creating it unranked, which we don't want), but it's a nice idea.

I think a Knife-Pistol-Shotgun map as a special event would be absolutely awesome. I'm undecided whether throwing in nades or keeping them out would be good too, any ideas?

• Like 2

I think that would be only good if we have special COD4 events :] Like knife only or something like that

I think that would be cool to have like COD4 events, where the servers go to like "special" gametypes, like knife only mode, or same gun mode. I think that would be a really cool thing to do, maybe even zombies sometimes? I don't know if we can change the server the drastically so quickly, but it would be cool.

PS. Gratz on the GFX team promo, when did you get that? 0_o

I think this would result in a massive player drop. I wouldn't use some guns, and I don't think others would either. So it would result it an empty server over time. But wayta get thinkin!