ETNAM new mode!

mew

Has anyone tried this new et mode, its call ETNAM its awesome different guns, settings and its Vietnam vs US

i just found out last night llol it was different and interesting also there are some different maps too

• Administrators

I haven't played this mod yet though I have seen some servers that run it (but you need a password).

Does F|A run a ETNam server?

At present we don't. We might add in future but we have already enough server without admins and adding one more will just increase work overload on present admins.

I don't want my admins to get raped by server work over load .. because then few players start whining few admins don't do anything while they themselves whine half of the time rather then actually helping happily.

shittiest mod ever.

Its like playing cod,but that aint our goal,atleast mine.and hence whoever played i hope he enjoyed his 20 fps big time fail.

Another clan has been running it for 3 months already.

That mod is awesome :)

You should start playing cod :)

Nothing similar to COD apart from the weapons maybe. Gameplay is still ET and i got 125 fps :)

Btw, i don't like COD 4 nor modern warfare (that might be the same ones, i don't even know). But Black ops is ok.

• Administrators

Jorz you need better PC for sure :) I also get 100+ FPS on ETnam :)

I like there pistol animation :) It's fun.

Jorz you need better PC for sure :) I also get 100+ FPS on ETnam :)

I like there pistol animation It's fun.

I can get 200 stable fps on etpub :),maybe it was cuz i didnt have a cfg for this mod.

But when i played it,it was like cod.

1 you cant tj your just walking

2 No need for new guns

3 You cant understand whos your teamate and whos your opponent.

Thats all my opinion,personally i wouldnt play on this server,if you think it will bring more people then do it.

P.s and the pistol was like from western movies :P

Jorz:

1) Can't agree... You can run

2) ye right... check NQ... no new guns

At point 3 You should say "I" not "You" :) It's just a matter of time to get used to it.

And about pistol. Revolver was used in Vietnam, so i can't get your point :/

You don't see anything at "+". Oh wait, you just don't want to see anything good.

But as You said, it's your opinion.

Daredevil:

If You ever think about to run NAM server I/We can hlp You :)

3 You cant understand whos your teamate and whos your opponent.

I have to say, you're kinda right about that. Even though this mod is cool

@ argun

maybe i played a different version or something,but i felt a difference on jumping,there were 3 pistols and one of them was like on western movies i remenber this clearly.

Another lame thing was the hit indicator,like in cs if i m not wrong,thats were i say thats not et.

Edit:

@ point 2,nq has hmm 3 new guns?or even 2?cant remember.

On etnam when i played you had a list of weapons for medic like you have as a soldier,i remember a no recoil sniper too.will recheck so that i dont end up saying bs :P