Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

[quote name=Bourbon kid :)' timestamp='1345853867' post='335974]

I would help when my mother would stop looking my bank statement...

replace mother with wife and you get the idea :D

I did manage to sneak a small one by her (shhhhhhh...)

You have successfully signed up for a subscription to Platinum - VIP Membership, F|A Silent Recruiting XPS - Private Slot using PayPal.

Your first subscription payment, for $75.00 USD, has already been sent to Fearless Assassins.

Peace.

[bnB]ChumMaster

Edited by Fish4Life
  • Like 1

• Administrators

You have successfully signed up for a subscription to Platinum - VIP Membership, F|A Silent Recruiting XPS - Private Slot using PayPal.

Your first subscription payment, for $75.00 USD, has already been sent to Fearless Assassins.

Peace.

[bnB]ChumMaster

Received.

Thank you!

I will get your forum set up and private slot password asap.

Regards

Hi Someone kick me in silence1 server. I was first time on that server. First he warning me i say that i am member go check in site, but he say nothing then he kick me. i dont know who kick me and why. They not tell reason why they kick me. I usually play Jay2.

Hi Someone kick me in silence1 server. I was first time on that server. First he warning me i say that i am member go check in site, but he say nothing then he kick me. i dont know who kick me and why. They not tell reason why they kick me. I usually play Jay2.

And how does that fit in the topic dedicated to the conversation about our funds status and donations? Please create a topic in the appropiate section, or use the contact button!

Edited by Joker
  • Like 1

Dare, I've donated $50 this year so far and $50 in 2011. Could I get a slot for hardcore? I asked for one awhile back, but figured it wasn't worth pestering someone over.

Edited by daredevil
Paypal information removed for your security. Please create billing ticket.

• Administrators

Dare, I've donated $50 this year so far and $50 in 2011. Could I get a slot for hardcore? I asked for one awhile back, but figured it wasn't worth pestering someone over.

Please create billing ticket. I have snipped your PayPal info for your security.

Hi! I want donate 5 dollar every month. I m now my grandparents caregiver so im not work but can always give 5 dollars for good reason :) And i realy love the FA clan. And i m thankful that i can be part of this great clan. I learning all the time and get very much help. My big thank you go to KevinBacon who help me a lot. Here site where is right place to write and Jay2 server. And all clan members help me a lot so thanks all.

One ask i buy that 5 dollar every month our shop. Its take that automatic every month my bank account?? or i buy that every month??.

And good weekend everyone. Cya Jay2 in sunday