ET Server Suggestion HC nade damage

min

I've played on the FA Silent & HC servers for many years and You truly need to change the nade DG. At least in HC. Many times I have naded someone in the face and they just bounce away. It really should even be and insta gib but I know it's pub settings. I mean honestly what is the point of using them at all? 

3 hours ago, min said:

I've played on the FA Silent & HC servers for many years and You truly need to change the nade DG. At least in HC. Many times I have naded someone in the face and they just bounce away. It really should even be and insta gib but I know it's pub settings. I mean honestly what is the point of using them at all? 

Hey Min, while I agree with this suggestion, could you provide some more information on why you'd like to see this change? Something like advantages vs disadvantages, objective reasons this is a good change, etc. 

Thanks for coming to the forum to make this suggestion!

• Like 1

Personally on HC and Silent1 I always feel the nade is an atomic bomb. Even if it explodes 5 meters away from me, it will kill me when I have full HP. That feels kinda strong to me. But I guess it is like that irl 🤔

On jay3 I feel the opposite. If the nade explodes in my face, I will survive with half HP. I like that personally that the main kills are from shooting (FPS game), not from throwing, as it is not a throwing competition.

So dont come to Jay3 if you want even weaker nades, but I think on HC and Silent1 the nades are already strong enough

I have a question. Why did you wait for years to come up with this suggestion, what changed in the past days/week?

Well I will answer you both. As to why I waited this long that is easy. I played etpro 80% of the time until the NA scene officially died. As far as it being to much for a nade apocalypse : it already is bro lol. I am just asking for standard nade damage. Not smurfed DG. If I am taking the time to time and cook a nade what is the purpose if the DG is too weak? I could have been shooting this whole time. The adjustment just makes no sense if you look at it like that. Anyways I think standard is 200 DG. What does HC have it on?

4 hours ago, Vindstot said:

Personally on HC and Silent1 I always feel the nade is an atomic bomb. Even if it explodes 5 meters away from me, it will kill me when I have full HP. That feels kinda strong to me. But I guess it is like that irl 🤔

On jay3 I feel the opposite. If the nade explodes in my face, I will survive with half HP. I like that personally that the main kills are from shooting (FPS game), not from throwing, as it is not a throwing competition.

So dont come to Jay3 if you want even weaker nades, but I think on HC and Silent1 the nades are already strong enough

I have a question. Why did you wait for years to come up with this suggestion, what changed in the past days/week?

But aren't poison knifes enabled on Jay 3? 

• Confused 2

i do think the nads on hc  can be up just a little  i know today i  drop 1  and it killed me and i was medic full hp and it killed me but not the guy i was aiming to kill so  if that says anything about them than ya 

16 hours ago, HOTSPUR said:

But aren't poison knifes enabled on Jay 3? 

the main kills are from shooting (FPS game), not from throwing, as it is not a throwingcompetition.Sorry for the confusion, I was also confused. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, *Kiba* said:

i do think the nads on hc  can be up just a little  i know today i  drop 1  and it killed me and i was medic full hp and it killed me but not the guy i was aiming to kill so  if that says anything about them than ya 

It's kind of suppose to kill you. It's a grenade. Regardless I am mainly pointing out that they are below default DG

for sure and it sucks.

I have the opposite suggestion.

Grenades and rifle (engineer) should do less damage, or at least for players from the same team to reduce the number of TK/TB.

7 hours ago, HOTSPUR said:

the main kills are from shooting (FPS game), not from throwing, as it is not a throwingcompetition.Sorry for the confusion, I was also confused. 

A bit of track loss here, as we are talking about HC (and a bit of Silent1 server), and nades (nades are not knives)

On j3 currently poison knives are not enabled

Lately I didnt have the chance to be on J3, but I dont see the most of the regulars demaning it to be set back. About same amount of people want it back as who wouldnt like that at all

3 hours ago, min said:

I am mainly pointing out that they (grenade) are below default DG

I dont know about that. Possibly someone who has access to server files can tell this

@daredevil will surely know

nades arenot knives) sorry I wasn't aware of that. 🤔 I was just trying to point out what's the difference? Knifes can also be thrown to kill u just like nades. But u say its not a throwing competition, its a game not a competition. 

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, min said:

It's kind of suppose to kill you. It's a grenade. Regardless I am mainly pointing out that they are below default DG

for sure and it sucks.

that my point  it killed me but not the guy i was  pretty much jump on his head  medic have more hp than any of the other class