TRU BLOOD

XP not saving (HARDCORE server)

Question

Posted (edited)

A few weeks ago I made a post in regards to my screen Resolution not saving. I attempted many different ideas that were suggested and still will not save. All my other settings saved but not the resolution for whatever reason.

Having said that and yes its a pain in the azz to have to set it every login but one other thing that I noticed is that I lost all my XP. So I started over again, and returned a few days later and again my XP has dropped from 10,000 plus down to 3500. Not sure what's going on just yet but nothing has changed on my end that im aware of.

Im running the following system:

Windows 7. (7.2 version

RAM: 8.00 Gigs with 3.96 still available

64 Bits

Processor: Intel R, TM, i7 cpu, 860 @2.80 ghz,

Yeah Yeah, I know its getting old, by the years end I will upgrade. Any ideas would be appreciated. thx

Edited by FlA TRU+BL@@D
Spelling

8 answers to this question

After how long u joined? 

I was around 22000 before it reset to zero about 2 weeks ago.  I restarted shortly after, and was fine with that. About 3 days ago it was increasing until today,  is when I noticed the  reduction in xp.

Posted (edited)

Did you resintall ET on March 6th?  Your Silent GUID changed that day. I will post more later...

Edited by RedBaird
+ r

I was in the et main folder to remove my old profiles from Bunker 1- and 1 community that has disbanded. However the |>B<| profiles were only removed. Not too sure if something elso may of been attached to those files that made the guid change. BTW. thank you for fixing my name. I tried several times but was unable too.

I will check about xp decay tonight

Might be wrong but sounds like ET isnt running as admin and you may have accidentally deleted etkey file which links to XP.

• Like 2

On 3/14/2019 at 10:17 PM, RedBaird said:

Did you resintall ET on March 6th?  Your Silent GUID changed that day. I will post more later...

@TRU BLOODThis info is from March 14th, on HardCore.

This is info attached to your first Silent GUID, which was last seen on March 6th.

__#__|_____First Seen______|______Last Seen______|_____Time Played____|__Name__
   1 | 2018-12-21 14:55:20 | 2019-03-06 15:10:18 |   5d 12h 33min 57s | Tru+BL@@D
   2 | 2019-02-16 12:38:04 | 2019-03-05 15:55:52 |                   28min 9s | TruBL@@D
   3 | 2018-12-22 16:08:34 | 2019-03-05 15:42:30 |                                    | ETPlayer
   4 | 2018-12-21 14:35:43 | 2019-02-08 11:07:57 |                 19min 36s | |>B<|PATRIOT

This shows the info for the S:ET GUID that first appeared on March 6th, with the same IP as above:

__#__|_____First Seen______|______Last Seen______|_____Time Played____|__Name__
   1 | 2019-03-06 15:56:29 | 2019-03-14 15:45:33 |      16h 31min 42s | Tru+BL@@D
   2 | 2019-03-06 15:54:40 | 2019-03-14 15:45:20 |                3min 10s | ETPlayer

• 100 1

pat what did u do too ur et.   

did u by chance save ur bunker folder to ur desktop?

u musta deleted ur silent key and ur profile  dat .    

im thinking now u must create a new profile in your user list.  sounds like no profile and new silent key.