Looking for some old teammates

Ftwo

same name .. this account was early just never posted :P might have Tag in name from before. otherwise name has never changed hehe

Edited by MarioMadness

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, MarioMadness said:

same name .. this account was early just never posted :P might have Tag in name from before. otherwise name has never changed hehe

how come I don't remember u? @RainierWolfcastle might know u?  You might know me under [FAG]hell_RETRUN$  @JoeDirt is still kicking around. he is on vacation with his family!

PS When did you joined? Later in the days because definitely when I was active, I didn't see you. 

I joined when otter was still kicking around . rainier deff would know me :P i asked in other post if joe and rainier was still kicking around , and super cool he still here hehe.. I deff remember hell :P

Edited by MarioMadness

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, MarioMadness said:

I joined when otter was still kicking around . rainier deff would know me :P i asked in other post if joe and rainier was still kicking around , and super cool he still here hehe.. I deff remember hell :P

@kobajagi is still around sometimes.  That xfire screwed up lot's of stuff. Otter was active, inactive and got active again. Nutwister I keep in touch through emails.  @casper joined us. wigslpitter, got busy with his life and his bad router i think broke completely!  I miss M! most. He was from my hometown Sacramento, CA

@tipsy is also around and kicking! @killyounow got banned! I miss him though - his knife and spam toooool!!!!! LOL 

anh man u opened lot's of old memories. Eviltoad was nice. He suddenly disappeared. Grave passed, RIP. 

I kinda miss M! too now you mention it :P always liked the vsay !  yeah we lost everyone with xfire.  nutwister is another name haven't heard in a minute. yeah just seemed everyone got busy and life moved on when the server went down ages ago. I'm still sad 15+ years later

Edited by MarioMadness
  • Like 1

On 3/6/2019 at 2:58 PM, MarioMadness said:

Who knows, Maybe You'll find them..  I'm still unsure what happened to alot of people over the years, and who knows if the original peeps are still kicking around from our old [FAG] days and before this clan started. Been just about 10 years since last talked to everyone

was that you sportin the FAG Tag tonight. had to shake my head. like seeing a Bp3 tag or LK3.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
Just now, MarioMadness said:

Man I still miss some the peeps like campkillyourself, afugey, frothbeast,bill,etc and the whole vent days

Bill was around few years back. @AFugy - PM him and see if he pops in.  @tipsy - Depleted was active few years back.. i dunno what happened to him. Did u see him lately? 

• Like 1

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, MarioMadness said:

I'm still sad 15+ years later

I hear ya bud. I miss lot's of old peeps. Time to open up my single malt and cheers to you man!  rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

I got a 50 year old bottle of Tawny port to open in 3 years on my 50th, ill send some your way. I just pour it right on the  keyboard and hit enter? Right?

i still have the disc 1 of this game

20190308_230151[1].jpg

Edited by Sl@yer
added attachment
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

if i see any OG ill ask them to put the old tag on for a SS, one time on Beginners Park 3 Raiden got us to stop playing on the map Rhine Bridge for both sides to go on the bridge for a picture on Christmas day. Then after he got the SS he got another of us all simultaneously be !splatted. Ill have to try and find them. was good because all the guys actually all stopped killing. I tried but i had a knife out and it was a pub mod and i was still young. I have some old match footage from when i was playing TWL.

• Like 1

I never played with ottervomit 

Sentinel, M!,nutwister,d!ce,graveworm,w00t,bombshell,Alpha,Chris,Sniper,Bob,Eviltoad  were few i could still remember seeing  when first I started playing . I use to have shit ping of over 400 cuz of 128kbps speed on FAG servers. I like more here in FA , those FAG guys use to pretend to be cool, but were fake.  

• Platinum VIP
5 hours ago, MarioMadness said:

legit I still wounder if joe dirt or rainier  is kicking around in clan :P joe really started all this. was intresting time when this clan started. and loved that stuck around (unlike where we use to play)

Ranier has been on Jay 1 a lot lately. I seen him on Discord, too