mute permamently on silent1 = Fabregas

marcinek

hi i have permamently mute by unitrus because i spam five days ago my nick in game is fabregas i drinked too many beers and i spamed and write shit on main chat i'm sorry, please unmute me or give me timed mute sorry Unitrus i didn't know what i writed because i was drinked

many players says to admins that unmute me but they say "i don't know who muted him"

Edited by marcinek

• RedBaird changed the title to mute permamently on silent1 = Fabregas
  • Leader

When I saw you on Silent#1 yesterday, I think that you had 2 more days of mute-time.  Ehhh, which server or servers are you muted on?  5d + 2d = 1 week mute-time, which sounds about right, given your long history of "writing shit".  :D

If my "time left on mute" is wrong, then another admin can post the correct time here...

2 hours ago, marcinek said:

hi i have permamently mute by unitrus because i spam five days ago my nick in game is fabregas i drinked too many beers and i spamed and write shit on main chat i'm sorry, please unmute me or give me timed mute sorry Unitrus i didn't know what i writed because i was drinked

many players says to admins that unmute me but they say "i don't know who muted him"

Im sorry that somebody consumed you orally but,

you were muted because you were stealing peoples names and writing insults in main chat,and generally being a troll weather its with your own name or somebody else's that you stole.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

that was a joke when i was drinked lol? i like this server i have 70k on hardcore xp and 60 on silent1 i too much drinked please give me timed mute on for example one week or one month

you can edit a post instead of spamming new posts for every line
stay patient untill probably redbaird will give you a final answer
that said seeing all the troubles you keep causing and caused in the past, this isn't really a surprise anymore is it.

• Leader

Are you drinking right now?

( Dfighter hit "send" just before I did )

Edited by RedBaird
too late again!
  • Haha 2

today i not drinking i like FA i playd on this servers two years ago by nick Acek:) i know rules but when i was drinked i have birthday i don't know what i write because i drink too much vodka and beers i tkink if every players want to be unmute me you should this but it's FA  for american people when i was from poland you want disriminated me:)

Edited by marcinek

This is comedy right here.

As far as spamming goes was he just annoying or did he cross a few other lines aswell? Just curious, he seems pretty harmless to me.

42 minutes ago, marcinek said:

today i not drinking i like FA i playd on this servers two years ago by nick Acek:) i know rules but when i was drinked i have birthday i don't know what i write because i drink too much vodka and beers i tkink if every players want to be unmute me you should this but it's FA  for american people when i was from poland you want disriminated me:)

Not only did somebody orally consume you,they did it on your birthday too!

I cant believe someone did that to you,i feel empathy for you..

Is that a polish tradition?

• Hulk locked this topic