mute permamently on silent1 = Fabregas

marcinek

Fabregras, you got !freeze, !warn and mute many times already. Red even spam something just for you to understand. We asked v583 to even tell it to you in polish... Yet you still TK on purpose and act like a troll. 

Inked2018_08_23_122149_supplydepot2_LI.j

Inked2018_08_23_131208_supplydepot2_LI.j

Inked2018_08_23_131633_pirates_LI.jpg

Inked2018_08_23_131743_pirates_LI.jpg

Inkedshot0000_LI.jpg

you understand or are you stupid kid? i was mutted from unitrus because i spamed bind ":D"   i make tk because i want with someone speak from FA idiot

Edited by marcinek

18 minutes ago, marcinek said:

you understand or are you stupid kid? i was mutted from unitrus because i spamed bind ":D"   i make tk because i want with someone speak from FA idiot

10 minutes ago, marcinek said:

lol idiot:D copy speak from another player haha

6 minutes ago, marcinek said:

somethiung admins speak to me when i am muted lol you are idiot ? i can't answer you but is america many idiots live in this country

Do you really expect to be unmuted with an attitude like this?  Insulting admins after asking for a favor.  Do you really think this is going to go well for you?  Playing on F|A servers is a privilege, and with your attitude I don't think you deserve that privilege. 

Edited by n3g4n
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i was in 3 clan's it's shit when you can't unmuted me from 2 minutes because you say "i don't know who him gived mute" it's shit  because i play on this server 2 years and when i was drinked you give me mute permamentlu i was in 3 clan s on et this admins  not understand me:)

• Hulk locked this topic