FA2 lagging

Pro*tOrMeNtIuM

Hello, today server FA jaymod 2 is lagging extremely high,

all ppl in server is complaining about it., i came here to say it to see if some1 can take a look and see if everything is ok with server, i double checked my connection and i am ok, went to other fa servers to be sure, and only1 lagging is fa2., other ppl who were in server can confirm what i am saying,

anyways can somethign be done.?

thanks

torm.

F|A #2 host ISP seems to be dropping about 15% of all packets being sent to it, although if you can run a similar check and provide results that would be useful.

Also, can you describe when it seems to lag? Like, for the entire time you play? Only near the end of a match? At the start of a match and then it stops later into the match? After a certain amount of time playing?

Edit: See - http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/topic/9704-jay2-needs-help-asap/ for more information.

Edited by SkyeDarkhawk

• Administrators

It will help if everyone can post there results from the tool which I posted in above topic. Without ping results we will never know which hop is effected.

Edit: Here is the tool link: http://winmtr.sourceforge.net/

Download it and run it for 100, 300 and 500 packets. Save it as zip and upload it here.

I think Euro peer to peer network is effected more.

• Administrators

Main line host network admins are working on it. Can you post your results using above tool? Attach the zip file.

• Administrators

cant tho i play in linux atm, and i believe that application wont run on it.

sudo aptitude install mtr

mtr.png