ET Server Looking for mappers and modders

daredevil

• Administrators

We are actively looking for new mappers and modders to either make new maps or fix old maps or modify them to balance out game play. Issue is mapper would make a map so that it looks nice and such but sometimes while doing that balance game play get's on sideline and by the time admins give feedback, mapper might have moved on. 

Right now @Smileyyy and @Shana are working on fixing few maps. So if anyone is experienced in mapscripting or mapping, they can give some extra help. Also I strongly suggest to players to use respective map support topic and post their suggestions for that map if they would like to see improvement with screenshots so it's much easier to understand what they are suggesting. If map source is available it can be fixed or modified and if not we can contact original mapper if they have still have map source and we can get the fix going. 

This thing would require dedication a bit so only taken on project if you have will to learn and resolve issues. Nothing is straight forward in life and this will not be either. 

Cheers 

• Like 4

I wouldn't mind giving mapping another try, let me know if you need an extra hand. 

We're also looking for people that are familiar with making/fixing waypoints for omnibots. Many maps could use a refresh :)

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, Shana said:

We're also looking for people that are familiar with making/fixing waypoints for omnibots. Many maps could use a refresh :)

For waypoints @Buckwild can create some good ones. 

45 minutes ago, Sonofdoc said:

I wouldn't mind giving mapping another try, let me know if you need an extra hand. 

U stick to one modding - Insurgency and DOI ... too much in each one will make u go crazy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Helping with creating loading pictures, textures or even models would also be very helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I dont know to mod or such things, but count me in for doing playing tests and collaborate on gameplay, tactics, etc aspects. Anything related to test the maps to check if everything is right, or to drop my toughts or opinion.

People can contact me on Discord anytime.

Greetz,

AcK

• Thanks 1