fa_bremen_b1

Smileyyy

1 hour ago, Mordecai said:

May make original CP only for allies as their 2nd forward spawn, and make another CP for axis in truck room and maybe add a forward spawn there?

Can you explain a bit, not sure what u mean by only for allies.

4 minutes ago, Smileyyy said:

Can you explain a bit, not sure what u mean by only for allies.

The CP can be built my both teams right now. Make it only for Allies and have a separate one for axis.

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Mordecai said:

May make original CP only for allies as their 2nd forward spawn, and make another CP for axis in truck room and maybe add a forward spawn there?

What's the point in doing that? Wouldn't be fun that if both teams fight for same CP for their team advantage? Just wondering logic behind your request. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, daredevil said:

What's the point in doing that? Wouldn't be fun that if both teams fight for same CP for their team advantage? Just wondering logic behind your request. 

Just that Axis can have an edge on Allies because of the getting away with the truck, I mainly suggest a spawn point

Edited by Mordecai

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

Just that Axis can have an edge on Allies because of the getting away with the truck, I mainly suggest a spawn point

Why to have edge? Don't they get the edge with lower spawn count? 

PS Thank you for being part of conversation of improving maps. Appreciate it. 

• Like 1

Oh, and if we put the Axis CP in the room near Truck Barrier #2 that can be entered early in the game via TJ, that can normally only be accessed when Allies get Keycard so garage doors get opened?

And make Neutral CP, for Allies only, like I suggested?

As DD said, the CP fight is probably one of the most interesting fights in this map. No way I will take that away.

• Like 1

A good idea would be to add extra time whenever the allies build the command post, and decrease it every time the axis destroys it and rebuilds its.

:lol

A second change should take place, towards the end of the map, too easy for the allies to complete, you should be able to destroy the truck, which is currently invulnerable.

Edited by JirenTV

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Cquattro said:

A good idea would be to add extra time whenever the allies build the command post, and decrease it every time the axis destroys it and rebuilds its

:lol

That's some crazy idea.. but it would require crazy map script change. I like the idea though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, daredevil said:

Questa è una pazza idea ... ma richiederebbe un pazzo cambio di script della mappa. Mi piace l'idea però!

read the second excuse I edited

A second change should take place, towards the end of the map, too easy for the allies to complete, you should be able to destroy the truck, which is currently invulnerable.

I got this a lot, and am really thinking of doing it. But what I'm scared of is nade spam, and too difficult for allies.

1 minute ago, Smileyyy said:

Sinceramente non è difficile da fare ma ... Non riesco davvero a vedere un grande scopo per questo.

when the axis has a strong defense, it is exciting for the allies to have the opportunity to have extra time, so the axis should choose whether to keep the command post owned by him, or give extra time every time the allies reconstruct

😎

2 hours ago, Smileyyy said:

I got this a lot, and am really thinking of doing it. But what I'm scared of is nade spam, and too difficult for allies.

Then make the truck able to withstand a good amount of damage. Not as easy as in Original goldrush and not as high as in reactor. Somewhere in between would be good. That way it wouldnt stop after every second with nade spam.