What was the last movie you watched? - Part 2

daredevil

• 2 weeks later...

We havent watch a lot movies lately, but this was last movie what we did watch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_the_North_Star_trilogy

I added link of opus Täällä Pohjan Tähden alla. Its important in Finnish literature. Täällä Pohjan Tähden Alla (Under the North star) had been filmed five times. Its was divided to three part in 1968-1973 and when opus was re-filmed it was divided to two part 2009-2010.

I like new version a lot, its one of my favorite finnish movies. 9,5/10 I like a lot Hannu-Pekka Björkman acting performance.

Kill Bill Vol I & II (2003)

If you are looking for a good revenge movie and a nice amount of blood Kill Bill is your choice.

Tarantino comes up with a violent but at the same time 'justice' story, Uma's performance is priceless and a very good back and forth movie sequence that gives you a twist.

Dont know for sure if some scenes are exaggerated like when Uma flies while dealing with some of the bodyguards from one of her enemies 🤔

I have made some research of that "five point palm exploding heart technique" and it seems it really exists, called a 'Touch of Death' martial arts technique.

Give it a 9/10 just because we really couldnt know for sure how Elle dies just to assume.

image.jpeg.64a5c4b0b354cbd2bb29ddd708daa199.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 100 1

10 hours ago, Lusciousdrunk said:

Forgot about this one! Is it good?

It was weird as fck but I enjoyed it anyway 😂

• 100 1

Probably wasnt best idea to watch before going to sleep 😂

Anyway good horror movie.

7/10

• Haha 1

We been watching bit more movies lately.

Did see first time. Was good movie.

8/10

Seen many times. Watched first time from Netflix. Sounds was off and music was loud and was hard to understand singing and speeches

7/10

Did see first time. Again Netflix doing they speeches so quiet so had to use bluetooth speaker and turn volum high when they speak and lower when there is music. Movie is good, but way too long. Story was awesome, actors did good job and it could have been great movie if it would last 2 hour and not 3 hour.

6/10

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...