Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
6 hours ago, Caipirinha said:

Watched for the third time today. 

 

lol, young "flash"!

 

 

  • 100 1
Posted
3 hours ago, 80sDUDE said:

 

I never paid much attention to this movie because it marked the end of Van Damme and Dolph's careers. I was watching it today and saw Scott Adkins—the guy from *John Wick*. This English martial artist is the new action movie guy; he keeps the action genre alive!
In these films, he really embodies that 80s action movie vibe. I respect the guy—I’m just embarrassed that I’m around the same age as him but don’t have half the muscle mass he does...

Attacking Look Around GIF by VVS FILMS

  • ET Trial
Posted

Big world (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30476518/)

 

This movie is a gut punch, in the best possible way. 🥺


What stands out most in BIG WORLD is Jackson Yee’s performance as Liu Chunhe, a young man with cerebral palsy fighting to find his place in the world while trying to fulfill his grandmother’s dream. He spent over six months studying the physical movements of people with cerebral palsy, even living alongside some patients for months to capture every detail.
There’s no camera trick or visual effect involved, it’s pure acting, held together in long, uncut shots that make it clear just how much the actor transformed physically for the role.
After the release, people with cerebral palsy and their families flooded social media to say the film accurately portrayed the daily pain and challenges they face, without dramatic exaggeration or victimization, something rarely seen in films about disability.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • ET Trial
Posted

Funfact; the actor (who doesn't even suffer from cerebral palsy) met with the man his character in the movie was based on.

 

 

 

  • Platinum VIP
Posted

 

 Its definitively not a new movie, but thats what i'm watching at the gym recently 🥰

  • Like 1
Posted

been a while since i posted a movie so here is some of many i have watched 🤣

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Posted

 

Bale perfomance 💯 one of the  movies that hits you hard! 

  • Like 1
Posted

Watched 'Heart of the Beast' and could say its quite entertaining but nothing spectacular.

 

Brad Pitt doing this film cause of his personal status? could be imo the film is sad depending if you worried about of their dramatical survivance

 

 

image.jpeg.e5a91c564d1b253283895d3f1e8aba3f.jpeg

 

Posted (edited)

AMAZING MOVIES

12 minutes ago, LazyHippo said:

Watched 'Heart of the Beast' and could say its quite entertaining but nothing spectacular.

 

Brad Pitt doing this film cause of his personal status? could be imo the film is sad depending if you worried about of their dramatical survivance

 

 

image.jpeg.e5a91c564d1b253283895d3f1e8aba3f.jpeg

 

I DONT LIKE SPORTS BUT I SEE THIS GUY IN ALL MOVIES. THIS IS A MACHO ALPHa dudde for sure ,  sorry im old and outdated... I love this guy.

Edited by 80sDUDE
Posted
9 minutes ago, 80sDUDE said:

AMAZING MOVIES

I DONT LIKE SPORTS BUT I SEE THIS GUY IN ALL MOVIES. THIS IS A MACHO ALPHa dudde for sure ,  sorry im old and outdated... I love this guy.

 

Dont follow him at all just saw the news in my feed that his children are denying him so cause the sad movie

 

But ofcourse this guy is sexist and he could be probably paying his life lesson with that

 

  • Like 1
Posted

There are various points of view. You cannot judge directly.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.