Insurgency-Server-3 =F|A= #3 PvP COMBAT suggestions(outdated)

Unknown

So I've been playing on our PVP for a longer period of time and after your suggestions, here are the changes. If vote kick will be abused, it will be removed.

1. friendly fire damage from 1 to 0.5 (it means it will be less damaging by half)

2. Tk punish from suicide to warning - many complained about that suicide after teamkill. Let's test how it works with warning system.

3. Advertising cfg is removed (server autobanned players with websites in it like www.csgo-skins.com or whatever. When server was empty it didn't help when a player connected with such name.

if friendly fire is reduced by half why remove the suicide? Because now you need more than 2 (AP ammo chest/headshots) for teamkill, so 1 shot might be by mistake but 2 or more than 2 shots is more or less intentional tk.

I definetely agree that the 'kick' vote should be brought in. 

I agree with everything else. 

Other than that, everything seems good. 

The kick vote and dying when you teamkill are the only things I see players complain about.

Vote kick is enabled. Open console and type callvote. There should be vote for kick.

Suicide after TK was off for 1 day/night and there were more TKs on purpose.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

autokick people with vac bans

autokick people with private profiles (really annoying when you want to see how many hours a player got but his profile is private, 67:3 and only 14 hours is sketchy as hell, but 67:3 and 900 hours makes more sense)

• Like 1

Well, I am a new player on this server but I have some suggestions to be made. 

1-  the Admins could customize a skin for those F/A players. 

we thought of it but alot of them use there own personal skins.

autokick people with vac bans

autokick people with private profiles (really annoying when you want to see how many hours a player got but his profile is private, 67:3 and only 14 hours is sketchy as hell, but 67:3 and 900 hours makes more sense)

we cant autokick people with private profile. Its there privacy.If u find them fishy, spec them and take a demo and post here we shall review and if he is cheating we will ban him.

we thought of it but alot of them use there own personal skins.

we cant autokick people with private profile. Its there privacy.If u find them fishy, spec them and take a demo and post here we shall review and if he is cheating we will ban him.

It's their privacy? It's a steam profile, not facebook, besides, we get to decide who comes in the server and who doesnt. Theres a lot you can tell from a player by visiting his profile. Sometimes you can look in the comments too if people accuse him of cheating. You definitely can kick people with private profiles out.

Does server should ban guys with such nicknames: [sM] Console: Banned player "zeladinhocsgo500" for 10080 minutes (reason: Advertising Any Website/IP even in your Name is NOT allowed, yo).

zeladinhocsgo500 left the game (Advertising Any Website/IP even in your Name is NOT allowed, yo).
S

doesnt matter

Suicide put back again. Wanted to see how it works with server full. Too many TKs on purpose with such setting.

I totally respect your point of view. But I think it does not make any sense once when you commit TK you´re gonna have a death penalty. Thus I think it´s fair enough, even sometimes boring coz sometimes you are camping, trying to kill someone and someone of your team passes in the middle of the crossfire, then you kill him without any intention. But It´s a good approach and challenge for all players. 

Vote kick is enabled. Open console and type callvote. There should be vote for kick.

Suicide after TK was off for 1 day/night and there were more TKs on purpose.

of course, it has. I think it totally makes sense applying the death penalty. and it´s a great differential of the Sv. I´ve been playing a lot of Svs then people use to commit TK without any reason, for example, Once I was playing on a Sv and when start the respawn everybody gets stuck an block at the door you know? then a fellow commit TK coz I was "blocking" the quit, but EVERYBODY was man.

YES for DP

You definitely can kick people with private profiles out.

That's a terrible reason to kick someone from the server. Lots of people have private profiles. Myself included.

• Like 1

Yesterday the server crashed (19 december 2017) at 4pm (-5 GMT) when the map changed from Revolt to Station. Anyways, the map was set as Ministry Firefight for lower player volume, but once the map ended, it changed to something else and I couldn't vote to change it back to Ministry Firefight (there was only me on the server). Can we make it so the same gamemode or map plays until the server reaches maybe 4 people? and once it goes lower, the next map is always set to Ministry Firefight?