I am Banned??? For Cheating??

AcidParadox

2 days back keith was on server on jay2 with smg as cov ops , I banned him for 300 days reason cheat , then keith came to jay1 and I issued ban for him on jay1 too , typing his guid , consoled showed the ban issued but he was still there on server ??? I had to issue ban for slot no. to ban him

and nobody can get your etkey, unless you give him yourself.

keithzz.jpg

hey yoyo,

Some guy from venezuela called Alexplay can actually (and did) spoof the etkey and get ppl get pbbaned, he did that like 1 year ago i believe (or less) to 50 etpro players, including some of my friends, and also that guy KILLERBOY .,, so it was a big deal , there was even a video in utube where he showed how he made it look like some random guy was using every type of hack possible and getting all pbbans possible .

He done that to fu.ck arround with killerboy , no other reason,.

(but this is not the case, i was just telling the story cuz its little interesting)

ON topic: that guy who is banned, does he cheat? when i played him i didnt see anything weird , hows he cheating = i am curious, thanks and cya!

Keith is not that smart that he can spoof keys.. he just ask for etkeys and more stupid ppl then keith gives him their etkey and then they get ban and then they come to forums or bug hell for their ban o.0

well was unbanned on half. Now banned back on all? lol

/edit just checked and im just banned on the jaymod servers

!ban jaymod! :P

and nobody can get your etkey, unless you give him yourself.

That's a bit of a gray area. The coders had a way to spoof guids for a while (it's why PBBans stopped banning people, for a while). EvenBalance updated the way guids were hashed/created, so in theory the old ways don't work anymore . . . I wouldn't be surprised if some enterprising person has come up with a way to spoof with the new system.

Well . . . not to mention any names here but, I have to agree with your thinking Brisk, you are closer to the truth than you think.

hey yoyo,

Some guy from venezuela called Alexplay can actually (and did) spoof the etkey and get ppl get pbbaned, he did that like 1 year ago i believe (or less) to 50 etpro players, including some of my friends, and also that guy KILLERBOY .,, so it was a big deal , there was even a video in utube where he showed how he made it look like some random guy was using every type of hack possible and getting all pbbans possible .

He done that to fu.ck arround with killerboy , no other reason,.

(but this is not the case, i was just telling the story cuz its little interesting)

ON topic: that guy who is banned, does he cheat? when i played him i didnt see anything weird , hows he cheating = i am curious, thanks and cya!

:X Back when ANG was still around a dude named Alexplay hacked the server and banned all the admins >.> sorry irrelevant to the convo I just was surprised to see his name again after all this time.

:X Back when ANG was still around a dude named Alexplay hacked the server and banned all the admins >.> sorry irrelevant to the convo I just was surprised to see his name again after all this time.

Alex was a script kiddie, without a life. He was an annoying script kiddie, though.

Yeah I think he fcked with the #1 clan some too. Messed with there server or forums, can't really remember what happened there.

Yeah I think he fcked with the #1 clan some too. Messed with there server or forums, can't really remember what happened there.

He never touched the forums, and never "hacked" the server. He spoofed some of the members GUIDs, and used their admin level to ban everyone on the server, and for a while he used q3fill to fill all the server slots and prevent anyone from connecting. He'd come on and aimbot every once in a while as well. He was mad at us because we reported his ban to STA, and got him banned from league play. Then we got him banned again from ETL, and again got his entire team removed for a season when they tried to sneak him back in. :)

Edited by Brisk

He never touched the forums, and never "hacked" the server. He spoofed some of the members GUIDs, and used their admin level to ban everyone on the server, and for a while he used q3fill to fill all the server slots and prevent anyone from connecting. He'd come on and aimbot every once in a while as well. He was mad at us because we reported his ban to STA, and got him banned from league play. Then we got him banned again from ETL, and again got his entire team removed for a season when they tried to sneak him back in. :)

i think u confusing the alexplay in matter, the guy am talking about is a well known coder and he has never been in any league, he just hacks and hacks the game, he is a retard and he done a massive guid spoof and then got all those guid pbbaned including killersboys guid(which was funny), but he aint no script kid lol, thats one of those guy u dont want mad at u lol.(over the internet ) haha

i think u confusing the alexplay in matter, the guy am talking about is a well known coder and he has never been in any league, he just hacks and hacks the game, he is a retard and he done a massive guid spoof and then got all those guid pbbaned including killersboys guid(which was funny), but he aint no script kid lol, thats one of those guy u dont want mad at u lol.(over the internet ) haha

It's the same guy. He may have learned to code, but back when he was causing problems, I never saw anything that hadn't been done before. He was seriously annoying, though. A number of the people he spoofed, when he went on his spree, were from #1.

Edited by Brisk

• 4 months later...

He's not a cool/pro coder/programmer. he just figured the massive bugs that the game security had. Everyone with a medium programming knowledge can do what he did. Anyways i hardly think that he can get into a website security cause its way too different compared to how ET was build. even more if you use one of the latest web languages.

Bumping old threads is fun.

BTW are you the JoeDirt from FAG back in the day?

Yes he is, he tried to say, don´t revive dead topics, zombie topics doesn´t help.