Map replacement on Beginners euro server

Sfinxter

Hi everyone. Since Euro server is getting popular and almoust full in evenings I suggest to remove or replace map Vengeance. I wouldnt make a post if if would be only my opinion. Many players are asking to do !nextmap or remove it from server and after that they leave because nobody wants to wait 30 minutes to end. However it is suggestion so every comments are welcome. I just want you to go there and try to play it with around 30 players and then share your thoughts.

I have played this map in a few occasions and not even know it very well, but honestly, the point isnt 30 min to wait, is a big map with many possibilities, but is a bit boring in my opinion :embrass

Removed and added Caen4 since avg population on Jay3 is around 20. :) Cheers!

around 20??? look @ this :D

20100704215857oasis.jpg

• Administrators

And oh forgot to say it has auto anti rush thing :) Aigle will add new co ordinates for maps when he will get time. :)

one question hell, the ban made on jay2 server , will they auto-ban same player on jay3?

And oh forgot to say it has auto anti rush thing :) Aigle will add new co ordinates for maps when he will get time. :)

oh damn, not new maps jeez...

• Like 1