Deathly Hallows

Wifestein

Lol I've never finished watching a Harry Potter movie, I would start it, get bored or go watch something that excites me like the Aliens franchise...

I might download them all and watch them all in 1 day O_o, maybe I'll like them for once :D

Edited by 3p!DeM!C

Lol I've never finished watching a Harry Potter movie, I would start it, get bored or go watch something that excites me like the Aliens franchise...

I might download them all and watch them all in 1 day O_o, maybe I'll like them for once :D

Ayeah you gotta watch them :D they r fun tbh

My dad's gf's son says he's not scared of harry potter (he's 13)

Last harry potter movie.... we went to the cinema and he didn't see the half of the movie, cus he kept going to the toilet cus he was scared lmao, or he just looked the other way

he's such a naab xD

I never read the books cause I don't like reading :P butttt I have seen all the movies and I am definitely looking forward to the new one this November!

Coming from someone who has grown up, Harry Potter is shit. The first three books are alright, but the last 4 are shit. Not really a great story, but it is some of the worst writing I have ever seen published. And the movies, well, I never got into that. I've seen the first and second, and I am quite content on missing out on the others.

harry potter movies suck big time. they do not do justice to the books. Books are brilliant :D especially 5, 6, and 7.

Yeah I have read all books.

The movies just suck. they nearly change 80 per cent of original plot in books.

Plus they remove lot of characters to reduce the casts and save money.

i have all 7 of the auto books if anyone would like to have them i would post the sites that they are on but that would be rule braking so if anyone whats them they can pm me on xfire and i know good places to get the movies as well :P

and the talk about this movie is that it gone to be 100 X better then anyone of them i know the book it self was better then then the most of them i still say the best one was the first movie and book even know he could not do all the things he gone to be doing in this one