*Insert Greeting Here*

3p!DeM!C

Hello there people, its Epidemic aka Niko and I've been playing on the FA #2 for about 3 weeks now and I've met some great people :D

I'm sure some of you that play on the FA #2 might already know me, but still I'll make a small intro of myself...

Well as you just read my name is Niko, I live in Toronto, Canada. I enjoy playing video games, whilst maintaining a great school average...and body weight... I'm (in my opinion) a great guy to be around, I don't go around looking for fights, but sometimes if someone does something that repeatedly pisses me off, I might say a thing or two :S. I also speak 3 languages, fluent in all 3 of them... French, English and Bulgarian :D

I could talk lots more about myself but I guess some people won't read it... most likely some won't, so I'll end it here.

-Epi

PS. GERMANY FOR WC. :yahoo

Lmfaoooo xD

Who are you cheering for?

Btw, I might not have a clue about futboll, futball, football, soccer, however people spell it nowadays... but I have a clue on how to spell "clue" xD Just kidding mate :D

I'd have to agree with the statement of Epidemic playing on F|A 2 XPS, since that's where I spend most of my time now; though I just tried some NQ last night.

By the way, welcome to the forums!