Greetings all!

dv8

I'm too damn lazy to write more, so I am just going to copy/paste my brief bio from my application. Look forward to meeting new folks!

Tell us about yourself:

I am terrible at talking about myself, but I can give you the cliff notes:

Work-a-holic, Play-a-holic, father, vegan, electronic music fan, Burner, DJ, sound guy, radio tower climber, A/V nerd, maker, tinker,  gamer, sarcastic, perverted/wrong sense of humor (but have the sense when to use it and not), cynic, optimist, sarcastic, love to laugh, I have a horrible habit of being overly polite, I swear at computers a lot (and sometime people under my breath too), one of the nights I DJ is a bondage club night. even in my 40s, I wear a lot of black. My only real prejudices are against bigots & self-centered people. I have no tolerance of intolerant people..... the irony......

Anything else, just ask. I have no shame, and will share pretty much anything. ;)

• Like 2