ETPub Laging

Maximo Decimo

I want to report a new problem on ETPub

Lately is having problem with the conection, lagometer shows the yellow full and every player get freeze for the next 10 to 20 sec. This problem happend about every map.

Some players get kick by PB. Others that stay online, re-start playing with lag spikes until their conections get back to normal.

I wondering was is happening with the server? :unsure:

PD: im sorry that i couldnt attach the screenshot, right now im in office pc.

Hmmm, weird.. I was playing on Hardcore before 1hr and no lags (Except the daily PB Lag) and my ping is less than the normal one.

I guess he meant F|A etpub server, not hardcore ;p

etpub makes me lag to, hardcore is mostly ok. :)

I dont know if is true or not, but if a player had a worse ping, can make you lag? And maximo you can try use the Dare's topic about recognize your lag, i cant give you a link cuz im in forum movil.

I dont know if is true or not, but if a player had a worse ping, can make you lag? And maximo you can try use the Dare's topic about recognize your lag, i cant give you a link cuz im in forum movil.

No, i acknowledge that i have lag spikes sometimes but i can play very good. But if im right, the yellow bar in lagometer means: Server Stalled. Stops Player Action....this is the link of Dare´s topic Link

The yellow picture at the bottom right is the example that happend on ETPub. All players were STOP ACTION.

What im trying to explain is that probably the server is not working very well. Valkirie and Blade was playing with me yesterday at night and they got the same problem and worse, they saw how many players got kick (actually Valki got kicked by punkbuster after the interruption of conection) and they are witness of these problem.

well just restart server minutes ago and still lagging!!! personally it was impossible to play... all time lag. Time contact our host and see what's going

later we gonna notify you if anything new

• Administrators

well just restart server minutes ago and still lagging!!! personally it was impossible to play... all time lag. Time contact our host and see what's going

later we gonna notify you if anything new

Please contact venoz on his msn or forums. I am on vacation for few days..

Thanks