Red Dead Redemption

OnionKnight

So ya I downloaded Red Dead Redemption and to my surprise, it is pretty damn awesome. Probably the best throwback to the wild west. Nobody could get the badassery of those western movie flicks until they made this game. Only thing that pisses me off is that there is so much talking in the beginning of the game. I know it tells the story but to ride your house next to some guy for 5 mins listening to a story is like.... "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk"

So Grand Theft Horse is finally out, and with nice scored reviews too.. Im totally going to buy this one, i like the open world games like this, especially after FFXIII pipe runnings.

• 4 weeks later...

zero punctuation review:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1776-Red-Dead-Redemption

i've been thinking about this game, but i'm still having a bit of fun with GTAIV.

doesn't seem worth $60 -- all i want to do is kill time for a few months before fallout new vegas and max pane 3. meh. i'll probably skip it.. although it looks WAY better than red dead revolver was.

Five star game. Easily the most entertaining and graphically detailed game ive played on my 360. Its completely stolen my life :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

old thread but putting my 2 cents in.

Red Dead Revolver (ps2) was pretty good too in my opinion. had a few lame bosses...but hey...its western. and its pew pew pew....so it won in my books.

• 6 months later...

I have this game and saved it, and i must say it is the greatest wild west game of all times and the better third person shooter game (after ghost recon of course).

I definitely will buy the red dead revolver. Another kick ass rockstar game! I will buy the undead nightmare that looks like aweasome!

post-6609-0-64632200-1310865140_thumb.jpg

RDRevolver was absolutely amazing. (and even better on xbox dare I say it).

Haven't got a modern enough console to play RDRedemption but I'm sure it's damn sweet ;)