Cold Play sucks

Ol Smoke

That was the worst part of the SB game yesterday.  I dont know who those guys are and I dont listen to their music, but,

their lead singer leaves a lot to be desired by a rock band.  That APE walk thing he does is stupid, stupid, stupid.

All he knows is jump up and down and do the ape walk.

It was a good thing that someone put Beyonce and Bruno Mars on the sheet, or it would have been the worst superbowl half time of all time.

I used to like Coldplay till their 3rd album, when they made  Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends, I stop listening to them completely.. can't stand them, but i still love those records and I listen from time to time.

They are coming here to Lima in April and i wont go to see them, if i could see them in 2007, i would surely go see them.. but now meh.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Viva la Vida was the end of Coldplay.

I hate Lady Goofy, but I gotta admit she did the National Anthem t he right way

Sorry should have got slipknot to play. Mean atleast they got people that can sing instead of people that shout there words out.

Haha so agree.... even Metallica would own the show! I also don't understand why Bruno Mars and Beyonce get to perform again in Super Bowl

Overall, for it being Super Bowl 50 I thought it was going to be a little more special.

I am a Broncos fan and am glad Peyton Manning ended his career on a good note :)

• Platinum VIP

Haha so agree.... even Metallica would own the show! I also don't understand why Bruno Mars and Beyonce get to perform again in Super Bowl

Because even the producers know that Coldplay sucks

• Like 1

Overall, for it being Super Bowl 50 I thought it was going to be a little more special.

I am a Broncos fan and am glad Peyton Manning ended his career on a good note :)

It was sarcasm sorry, getting slipknot would be worst thing they could ever do.

• Like 1

Lol it actually wouldn't be that bad...They could play one of their slow songs or even someone else's song

• Like 1

then im disappointed. They would be the only reason I'd watch the super bowl.