So who are you? Who Who?

OpsVixen

Been playing wolf since RTCW 2002 MP. helped to run a tourny for BE: Battlefield europe where we ran custom made maps, transposed, for OF and DF for fairness, and all over the world: France, Britain, Germany, Poland, Aussie and South America. The idea was to run 10 tournies to see who won, and using the various maps used during ww2. It was a gas. but like a lot of things in wolf, it died, but we had a strong community. Even had some marriages w peeps going from states over to euro. It was a slice.We used the MFOTS formats, but they kind put us in the wind, due to the fact that other games were transposing RTCW and ET.

so I was Very glad to find the community still has a following, and for that I am jazzed. we always ran "play as you pay" if you cant pay, u can still play. but eventually we lost our servers w just a few peeps holding all the stakes. I couldnt support the game finaccially at that time, even though I was in the staff; ran servors, adm., and games and all in RTCW. Not to caw, but it was w.o. doubt the greatest time of my life. If wolf ran IVs I would be hooked up to it.

I play HL, but NOT TF2...2 cartoonish for my blood. I am so happy that my affienado for wolf can be found here, and you guys are not a bunch of cyber bullies; though I had my share.

thx for letting me particpate; but most of all for being there; partially there is no more RTCW which is too bad cause I had the transposed maps (mirrow)

so if you dont all hate me for being so old, I'm in. Today I even have the bucks to support the franchise, so it all works outl

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hey opsvixen!! Nice too meet you and welcome to the forum :) i honestly understand like 1% of what you said lol ( yea imma noob) but that 1% is that like all of us you LOVE ET and that s awesome hehe!! No worries with you re age, i m 32 and by far not the oldest lol soo hang around and visit our different servers i m sure you ll find your cup of tea . We re glad you found us . See ya around