Whats wrong with my ISP?

EVIL BUTTERS

He guys and girls.  Having a little trouble here with Suddenlink...........Suddenstink.  For the last 2 weeks I am having huge ping problems on Jay1 and all internet.  I have 150 down and 8 up.  WOrked great for the past 4 months now it took a shit. Lots of packet loss and doing speedtests i get 30 down and 3 to 4 up it fluxes up and down all the time..  I called them and they see its not working right.  SO I got to wait for 4 days for a f***er to come out and try to fix it.  I have done everything from dissconnecting routers and such .  If it is a signal loss outside the house anything to try to fix it? That I can do or just wait?  Thanks for the info.........Pissed I cant play anymore..... Thanks Butters!

• Leader

Maybe it has to do with the beautiful snow in your glorious pictures?  Weather changes can stress outside cables and connectors.

• Like 1

since you haven't received any proper advice, here my experience:

I had a similar issue a couple of years ago it seems that there was a racoon or a squirrel of some sort eating up the wiring outside of our house, see if you can see any cuts or anything in your ISP's wires usually a damaged wire slows down the speeds by a shit ton.

• 1 month later...

okay first off all call  ISP provider and have them  check there wires that what we pay them for so okay once they do that and if it not fixed it not your  ISP provider it your pc you need to clean it up  not just files take it apart and clean it sometimes that helps  that what i did with my old pc hope this helps link below helps lot to

oh by the way if you don't want to call them you can always chat with them online tell them your  problem and they well send someone out there to check it or well tell you what you need to do  fast link Need help? Chat online