Objective Oriented Play

Handzz

I enjoy playing on your hardcore server because of the objective oriented play.

Happy Fragging,

Handzz

Edited by Handzz

• Administrators

I always get yelled at for doing objective at F|A servers.

If you do it before 40% time. I think I will soon talk to regular player s and see if we can make official limit to 7 mins instead of 40% which is rather confusing for all (kids with bad maths).

On F|A Hardcore server you can end the map in 2 mins or as soon as u like.

• Like 1

If you do it before 40% time. I think I will soon talk to regular player s and see if we can make official limit to 7 mins instead of 40% which is rather confusing for all (kids with bad maths).

On F|A Hardcore server you can end the map in 2 mins or as soon as u like.

Yeah I got yelled at the other day for running the frost docs with 3 minutes left on the clock on HC.

I like this guy though, people who play this game to win are in the minority these days.

Yeah I got yelled at the other day for running the frost docs with 3 minutes left on the clock on HC.

I like this guy though, people who play this game to win are in the minority these days.

That's because most people these days are self-centered and concerned about rate and stats vs. achieving an overall team objective. For me, the only reason (mostly) for playin ET is to try to achieve the objective (defending or attacking) and the satisfaction of being part of something bigger.

And objective-oriented players are in the minority these days, even within the F|A clan unfortunately.

That's because most people these days are self-centered and concerned about rate and stats vs. achieving an overall team objective. For me, the only reason (mostly) for playin ET is to try to achieve the objective (defending or attacking) and the satisfaction of being part of something bigger.

And objective-oriented players are in the minority these days, even within the F|A clan unfortunately.

Finding a objective-oriented player is rare.....specifically suicidal engineers :rolleyes:

Guest =limes=

true words indeed. i dunno what all the ratingkids will do when someday sl shut down? i really like to play this way but its impossible on large public servers. its no fun dying ten times in a row to move the tank 5 meter.

and i wont play objective-oriented especially not on fa-servers anymore. i like my xp, wont getting banned as "maprusher" and have no intention sitting like a whimp behind a corner and have to wait five minutes+- before i reach the timelimit that i can deliver the docs after slipping through with the objective somehow. but i help every crazy engineer as engaged personal medic, who is willing to take the "risk" :P

Edited by =limes=

Finding a objective-oriented player is rare.....specifically suicidal engineers :rolleyes:

lol that's me right there. Sucks thou when you don't get back up and end up charging into enemy fire all by yourself

Useless discussion ... ET is objective based game. when one team has players who do it fast .. why not? its hard enough to see pll who fool arround with knife as covie BAH. the most maps on ET are objective based maps. when i rush them, hmmm dont cry. when the oponent team is dump enough .. why not? i love all those hardcore-super-nerd medics. dont know what to do, but frag frag frag ... and lose. xD

dont change anything. its a just a game and some ppl loves to win! fast and clear!

lol that's me right there. Sucks thou when you don't get back up and end up charging into enemy fire all by yourself

but it sure is a great adrenline rush. shame no one realisies your achievent at winning the game single-handly though....

Guest R..pace!

I used to play objective-oriented until I came across splatterladder (I still suck thoughtongue.gif). Nowadays it seems that the only people who actually play to complete an objective are either newbies or are not aware of the rating system. Yes it sucks that people who play for rating totally undermine the work of these dedicated fellows, but what can we do? Once they discover the rating system will they not also join the rating-driven players in the quest for high standing? I think they will...

You should be playing the game the way you want to. Playing the rating system just to have people think you're awesome for high you are is very douche- baggish. Which more or less proves the point that splatterladder is bullshit anyway. All the trash players that play only to increase their rating. A trash player can get #1 on the list if they try hard enough.

yes youre right. but there are alot of players outside who love to have a high rate on SL or who cares about the own K/D. Ohh i go spec, cuz alot of good players are there .. and my K/D drops O.o haha stupid xD

i love good games .. with alot of dynos and alot of defuses :) the better team will win.

my team xDDDDD