So what's your story about ET?

bo0m

Hmm, i had hard childhood when i was living in my parents, sometimes, usually once per month, my mom allowed me to visit to my friend (same friend who is sitll my best friend) and he show me ET, so everytime when i was visiting in his house, we was playing ET, we played one map that i was mouse and he was controlling where we was walking, then in second map i was controlling where we was walking and he was using mouse, so when my parents kick me out of my home when i was 17 year old i first played a lot NHL 2k8 game (something like two-three year straight that game every day 10 hour per day), then i got pc and downloaded ET, played in SWAG clan about 1-2 year and made donations for over 300e for that time, then i had to take break when i was playing NHL 11 about 1-2h per day and put rest of time in studies, then when i graduated i moved to Orimattila more close to my Grandparents and bought new PC and downloaded ET again, i first thought to try and go see if Swag is still alive, but when it wasn't i connect in FA server, i had only couple min time before my sauna, meet KevinBacon and saw how great atmophere Jay2 had and was hooked, i never joined clan because ET, i was searching new friends, i was dealing depression too, i found a lot great friends who i hope to meet someday and beat depression what i had over 5 year and that way i came ET and FA fan :) Its my story, now days i just try do my best to keep us here as long as possible, make donations always when im available. I was very lucky to find our servers and Thankfull that i found Jay2 :) I was still very novice in ET, didnt know that we have to even teams etc.. but i got a lot info from KevinBacon and other members and here i am now :)

Wow man,I had no idea that the life wasn't the nicest to you,and still you stayed strong,turning out to be one of the best leaders anyone can every wish for! I sincerely hope you will remain here for long time ;) 

• Like 2

Hmm, i had hard childhood when i was living in my parents, sometimes, usually once per month, my mom allowed me to visit to my friend (same friend who is sitll my best friend) and he show me ET, so everytime when i was visiting in his house, we was playing ET, we played one map that i was mouse and he was controlling where we was walking, then in second map i was controlling where we was walking and he was using mouse, so when my parents kick me out of my home when i was 17 year old i first played a lot NHL 2k8 game (something like two-three year straight that game every day 10 hour per day), then i got pc and downloaded ET, played in SWAG clan about 1-2 year and made donations for over 300e for that time, then i had to take break when i was playing NHL 11 about 1-2h per day and put rest of time in studies, then when i graduated i moved to Orimattila more close to my Grandparents and bought new PC and downloaded ET again, i first thought to try and go see if Swag is still alive, but when it wasn't i connect in FA server, i had only couple min time before my sauna, meet KevinBacon and saw how great atmophere Jay2 had and was hooked, i never joined clan because ET, i was searching new friends, i was dealing depression too, i found a lot great friends who i hope to meet someday and beat depression what i had over 5 year and that way i came ET and FA fan :) Its my story, now days i just try do my best to keep us here as long as possible, make donations always when im available. I was very lucky to find our servers and Thankfull that i found Jay2 :) I was still very novice in ET, didnt know that we have to even teams etc.. but i got a lot info from KevinBacon and other members and here i am now :)

Wow what a story..i kinda u derstand you about that hard childhood, I was adopted when i was 5,my real parents were drugs addict, beaten me and my sister every day. Still have scars on my hade as reminder. Then one day police came and took us, i was in same shelter for abonded kids with my sister, but had 1 yearold brother name Damir who was sent to shelter for newborns. When this parents came to adopt us they didnt know we had a brother and people from shelter did not want to say them couse they was afraid if there is 3 of us this ppl wont take us. And policy of that shelter was just give kids away couse it was too crowded and they needed beds for other kids.. So here I am 26 years old and never heard about my brother again, tryed on several ways to find out smthing about him but no luck.. I had nightmares untill i was 14 dreaming my mother and father..i changed i think like 4 therapists.. I think thats why i like shooting games lmao..reeleas stresa..idk..lol your post reminded me of my childhood sry man..well anyway that friend of mine who told me about et we also played together me ond mouse aiming and shooting he on keyboard lol..same thing :D anyway thnx for your story.glad to meet you m8

• Like 1

G'damn. Von's gotta be all makin' us sad n'shit. 

500px-Lie_down_try_not_to_cry_cry_a_lot_

Probably why this bastard became such a nice guy. Feel the love, brosef. /highfive

As for me. Mine is just lamer and generic. Found ET back in '04-ish while looking for free games. My homeslice raevyn got me playing with her and I got my ass kicked a lot. Used to be part of LMS under the moniker Aevo. Switched to Sid later on after I stole it from rae. I sucked then and I suck now. Boom. Story.

• Like 4

I was about 4 or something when ET came out and my dad was a big fan of the game series and got it for his pc. I remember watching him play it all the time when he cam home from work and I used to be very entertained in watching it. And a couple months before I got my pc, my dad got ET on his new pc and I remember watching him for hours. And when I got my pc, I got the game and started playing and fell in love with the game immediately!  :D

• Like 2

G'damn. Von's gotta be all makin' us sad n'shit. 

500px-Lie_down_try_not_to_cry_cry_a_lot_

Probably why this bastard became such a nice guy. Feel the love, brosef. /highfive

As for me. Mine is just lamer and generic. Found ET back in '04-ish while looking for free games. My homeslice raevyn got me playing with her and I got my ass kicked a lot. Used to be part of LMS under the moniker Aevo. Switched to Sid later on after I stole it from rae. I sucked then and I suck now. Boom. Story.

Well dont know if u suck as you say never played with you :)

I was about 4 or something when ET came out and my dad was a big fan of the game series and got it for his pc. I remember watching him play it all the time when he cam home from work and I used to be very entertained in watching it. And a couple months before I got my pc, my dad got ET on his new pc and I remember watching him for hours. And when I got my pc, I got the game and started playing and fell in love with the game immediately!  :D

Well i know many guys who started playing ET couse of their fathers. Like enheretance. That I find really nice :) Sry bad spelling its too fkin early. But thnx for your storys guys :)

• Like 1

I play ET for over 12 Years. The right date i don´t know but i was over 19 years old and now i am 31 years old. Where is the time gone??? :rolleyes:

I played in 3 Clans at this time. (eT|>> eliteTrupp),(KGS) and (HF HappyFragging) AND I HOPE THAT =F|A= IS MY 4TH :wub:

Only played ET Pro wars and public. Not long (maybe 2-3 years) i play now NQ.

• Like 2

I play ET for over 12 Years. The right date i don´t know but i was over 19 years old and now i am 31 years old. Where is the time gone??? :rolleyes:

I played in 3 Clans at this time. (eT|>> eliteTrupp),(KGS) and (HF HappyFragging) AND I HOPE THAT =F|A= IS MY 4TH :wub:

Only played ET Pro wars and public. Not long (maybe 2-3 years) i play now NQ.

Nice =)

• Like 1

Wow what a story..i kinda u derstand you about that hard childhood, I was adopted when i was 5,my real parents were drugs addict, beaten me and my sister every day. Still have scars on my hade as reminder. Then one day police came and took us, i was in same shelter for abonded kids with my sister, but had 1 yearold brother name Damir who was sent to shelter for newborns. When this parents came to adopt us they didnt know we had a brother and people from shelter did not want to say them couse they was afraid if there is 3 of us this ppl wont take us. And policy of that shelter was just give kids away couse it was too crowded and they needed beds for other kids.. So here I am 26 years old and never heard about my brother again, tryed on several ways to find out smthing about him but no luck.. I had nightmares untill i was 14 dreaming my mother and father..i changed i think like 4 therapists.. I think thats why i like shooting games lmao..reeleas stresa..idk..lol your post reminded me of my childhood sry man..well anyway that friend of mine who told me about et we also played together me ond mouse aiming and shooting he on keyboard lol..same thing :D anyway thnx for your story.glad to meet you m8

Sometime games and friends can be life saviors, anyone should not live through what you have lived, but in the end, all bad things made us stronger. Its good that you keep your brother in your mind, and there is big possibility that he searching you too, and there is always possibility that in someday you finally meet.

• Like 1

Sometime games and friends can be life saviors, anyone should not live through what you have lived, but in the end, all bad things made us stronger. Its good that you keep your brother in your mind, and there is big possibility that he searching you too, and there is always possibility that in someday you finally meet.

Yeah, never say never, right?. You have a point. tnx

• Platinum VIP

started playing with 2 friends like 5 years ago, was the only one active for quite a while, but they play sometimes again :3

• Like 1