Somwthing new

bo0m

their new splash page looks great. :) have you tried it out yet? I couldn't find a changelog so I'm wondering what's different.

after getting an ati gpu i switched back to 2.60b, etlegacy presented some issues with this card. etlegacy worked wonders on my laptop with apu and my old pc with nvidia gpu though.

• Like 1

Note, however, that:

• ET: Legacy is not compatible with PunkBuster enabled servers
  • ET: Legacy clients cannot connect to servers running the ETPro mod

its a cheaters dream come true then really?
  • Like 1

Note, however, that:

• ET: Legacy is not compatible with PunkBuster enabled servers
  • ET: Legacy clients cannot connect to servers running the ETPro mod

its a cheaters dream come true then really?

But i thought  punkbuster stop supporting this game already. However, I wonder why Etpro mod owners still can't give source code to public?! Moreover version 3.2.6 is last version and no longer updates. Does Etpro team give any justification or clearence? Just ask.

But i thought  punkbuster stop supporting this game already. However, I wonder why Etpro mod owners still can't give source code to public?! Moreover version 3.2.6 is last version and no longer updates. Does Etpro team give any justification or clearence? Just ask.

Because bani does not intend to release it or even sell it off, even when chaplja was working on anti cheat, he would require full sorce code, but only got some parts of it and that somehow did it for most of the anti cheat that was required, otherwise like i said, sadly it's in private hands and can't be gained.

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

I wonder why Etpro mod owners still can't give source code to public?! Moreover version 3.2.6 is last version and no longer updates. Does Etpro team give any justification or clearence? Just ask.

I don't know, but if etpro was the first mod ever written, and ET source code wasn't out yet, afaik ID software gave the source only to them and maybe they made a deal not to release the source

could be wrong, and there could be other reasons

• Like 1

their new splash page looks great. :) have you tried it out yet? I couldn't find a changelog so I'm wondering what's different.

after getting an ati gpu i switched back to 2.60b, etlegacy presented some issues with this card. etlegacy worked wonders on my laptop with apu and my old pc with nvidia gpu though.

Nah didn't tryed just saw it and shared :D

• 2 weeks later...

Because bani does not intend to release it or even sell it off, even when chaplja was working on anti cheat, he would require full sorce code, but only got some parts of it and that somehow did it for most of the anti cheat that was required, otherwise like i said, sadly it's in private hands and can't be gained.

I wonder what they waiting for? what is the reason for? In Polish language we have adage: "gardeners dog" and "keep an apple and eat an apple". In other words I think they make some money from tourney's organizators but why they give up development of mod?