Where are all the J2 players?

Levi

Kudos to those who thought I was asking about the server, wrong. I'm just wondering everybody that did play on Jay2 which server are you playing on now?

I had a few games on F|A Beginners  took a while too get into it with the fast shooting but it was nice and popped into some of my old friends that i have not gamed with for about 2 years.I will try F|A Recruiting tomorrow morning.I did try other none F|A servers but it did not feel the same so we will have to just wait for the jay2 & silent fix.

• Like 1

Normally the most appropriate alternatives would be either:

F|A BEGINNERS XPS FOREVER : 178.63.72.170:27960  EU location, fast shooting

Or if u want similiar settings that FA2 has then u should try:

F|A RECRUITING XP SAVE : 8.9.4.227:27960  US location, just without adre, rest is same considering settings

U can try out NQ if u want, something different now that u are waiting for Jay2 to be back up, why not explore other mods?

F|A NOQUARTER XPS : 178.63.72.133:27960

• Like 1

I most play on silent1,but silent1 is down :(,but i see some players from jay2 which play on =F|A=Fun1 you can play there while is jay2 down

Fun1 is server with double jump and with adre normal shooting,=F|A=Fun1 server IP:178.63.72.165

• Like 2

tried jay3, just cant deal with that fast shooting. its too much. jay1 is always absolutely packed out! and like now at this time of day 5:11am. jay2 would have been nice n quiet. maybe 4 or 5 people in & u can have a right good laugh & some funny times.

missing my home very much, fun server is my substitute. no place like home tho!

Jay2 and fun1 is closest to same settings, even that fun1 is silent mode there is adre and almost same settings than in Jay2, i recommend to try fun1 :) IP:178.63.72.165 I havent been servers, i has been busy with my NHL update. I was planning to do it eitherway and server problems dont have anything do with it, its otherway, i was planning to take free week from et, but those plans changed and im back couple day earlier than i was planned when i come back to servers in thursday.

• Like 2