F257

Adren?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Adren?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Mind

Gosh, most people never seem to know this.

The problem that I have with adrenaline is not the infinite stamina, it's what it does to damage.

Adrenaline cuts damage in half. It will take 7 head-shots or about 18 body shots to kill a medic with full health adrenaline.

Now, I've known the entire time that adrenaline does that, but I'll provide some sources that say it also. Taking half damage is complete BS, which is why I'm completely opposed to it.

Sources:

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Wolfenstei ... ry/Ranking

http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/prb/chaos/wolfet/

http://www.funtrivia.com/en/VideoGames/ ... 11530.html

• Administrators

Adrenaline would be hardly enabled on our server unless for 1 special map where people can enjoy trick jump types. Their is no fun in giving more then 5 hs to a player and he still owns you.

Adrenaline would be hardly enabled on our server unless for 1 special map where people can enjoy trick jump types. Their is no fun in giving more then 5 hs to a player and he still owns you.

Like ... BASERACE???? **wink wink**??? ;);)

Any chances for? Since Double-jump is disabled, you can't move very fast ( no bunny-hopping here as it were) and so getting obj can be bit of pain - e.g. in Snatch and Goldrush where your exposed. I know there's an emphasis on teamwork, but they're not there all the time and it can be difficult going solo. I know people don't like rambo medics and such like, but does that mean we have to suffer too?

I was planning to enable Double Jump just for snatch. Adrenaline would be never their because all they do is medic whoring rather then helping team. We offer realistic scrim type of settings except spawn cycles to accomodate newbies to good players. Adrenaline is unfair to have low xp and some people abuse it at their best and percent of abuser is way more. Even good snipers get pissed because they need to shoot more then 3 shot to kill someone.

I would still like to see what people vote for it. If we manage to get 80% yes on adrenaline i would enable it on one server and keep it off on another. So, please vote. It's democratic server so all vote/opinion matters.

You are 100% right, DareDevil. Rambo whores abusing it. And a bit good player is unkillable(looks like.) Well, I voted "NO." And about dubblejump, thats cool. :) :roll: