F257

Adren?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Adren?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Mind

Any chances for? Since Double-jump is disabled, you can't move very fast ( no bunny-hopping here as it were) and so getting obj can be bit of pain - e.g. in Snatch and Goldrush where your exposed. I know there's an emphasis on teamwork, but they're not there all the time and it can be difficult going solo. I know people don't like rambo medics and such like, but does that mean we have to suffer too?

I don't like adren :/

Fair Nuff

I've already gotten accused of Speed Hacking just for running.

Lol how random

Also, It's just unfair to those with lower XP.

Perhaps. But tbh, if you got the skill, XP shoulden't mean anything I know people 'abuse' it, but ,come on, do we all have to suffer for it?

Unfortunately you can't give adren to some people without creating an admin creating an admin command for it :/ And that would require an admin on the server 24/7. So really, if you want people not to abuse it, you have to take it away from everyone.

What is Adren? Is is Adrenaline?

Adren gives you infinite Stamina(Running Power) temporarily

Wait! So I thought you could only use it on yourself? or are you talking about admins giving people the power to adren themselves?

You can actually give adren,i belive, in jaymod by pressing the alt-fire button.

But what i believe Yammy is saying is that you can't have adren without people absing it, and thus you have to essentiality 'create' an admin to watch the server to make sure people don't get upset over it .

• Administrators
Any chances for? Since Double-jump is disabled, you can't move very fast ( no bunny-hopping here as it were) and so getting obj can be bit of pain - e.g. in Snatch and Goldrush where your exposed. I know there's an emphasis on teamwork, but they're not there all the time and it can be difficult going solo. I know people don't like rambo medics and such like, but does that mean we have to suffer too?

I was planning to enable Double Jump just for snatch. Adrenaline would be never their because all they do is medic whoring rather then helping team. We offer realistic scrim type of settings except spawn cycles to accomodate newbies to good players. Adrenaline is unfair to have low xp and some people abuse it at their best and percent of abuser is way more. Even good snipers get pissed because they need to shoot more then 3 shot to kill someone.

I would still like to see what people vote for it. If we manage to get 80% yes on adrenaline i would enable it on one server and keep it off on another. So, please vote. It's democratic server so all vote/opinion matters.

lol fair nuff suppose. Just it can be frustating trying to stay alive in open space with the obj on you. Goldrush is fine (just getting to there is bit of hassle), Marrakesh is intresting and doable and the rest no real need (apart from maybe caen). Lol so far no 'yes' votes - im still divided myself :P

You can gamme jump to move fast. I'll show you how next time I see you.

yea bring adren to the server, but not molotovs and take out the poison knifes and m-97.

Jaymod = FuNmod

When I want to play serious with a more mature crowd I just play etpro, when I want to have fun I play jaymod - so yes adren!

lol i love the posion knives :P Shozzys are intresting - it can be frustating to use them and be killed by them but then i suppose it all adds to the challenge...