Xfire retirement and EvolveHQ welcome

daredevil

how am i suppose to add F|A group where is the link to send invite or get one..

mr.karizmatic1 is my id

I can't play wolfenstein with evolve, keeps crashing every minute I start it up.

Less than a year old, here are my specs. Maybe it's just a bug, I'll try reinstalling later.

i m getting the same problem my et crashes i have to exit it and play bt my et lags alot after that ... did u solved it ???

i m getting the same problem my et crashes i have to exit it and play bt my et lags alot after that ... did u solved it ???

Nope, I am gonna wait for the next update. I still hang out at the group though.

That's 2 for 2, amd and win 7.

Anyone else with similar settings having issues?

I has an AMD and Win7. No crashing problems here :)

If your et crashes disable overlay for ET. They seem to have troubles with it for some systems and they are aware of it.

RightClick Tray Icon > Home > Libary > W:ET > Uncheck overlay

If you are going to send them logs, make sure you enable overlay logs.

RightClick Tray Icon > Help > Console > Type: overlay logging on

When you submit a report you will need to include your logs: http://help.evolvehq.com/hc/en-us/articles/203043819-How-to-send-us-log-files

Also include Overlay.log

• ZellyEllyBear Sunday at 12:26

Ok thank you.

To the original question is there news on how to get the normal overlay working for me? I have one friend that says it works for him. but I think majority are having issues. (I think I saw you responded to sneak's topic on the issue) Perhaps I could get my friend to send his working overlay.log?

Also I know you probably get asked this a lot but is there a ballpark release time for new client? 
    Like within a month? or few months? or 6 months or greater?

Thanks again :)

•  
    OODA Monday at 14:05

Hi there,

We have a bug created for WET but the developers have not had a chance to look at it yet.

We may be doing some re-work of our overlay for this and a few other games, but that means stopping work on the new version of Evolve to work on the old one.

I don't have an ETA for fixing WET, and only really high level estimates for the new client (late summer / fall). Even then it might be on a closed beta release to our premium users.

Regards,

OODA
    Evolve Support

(Theres a lot more from that ticket, but that was final answer)

• Like 2

Didn't you say you were having overlay issues? It was that someone else?

Figured that was more of an ET issue than an issue with my setup lol

If your et crashes disable overlay for ET. They seem to have troubles with it for some systems and they are aware of it.

RightClick Tray Icon > Home > Libary > W:ET > Uncheck overlay

If you are going to send them logs, make sure you enable overlay logs.

RightClick Tray Icon > Help > Console > Type: overlay logging on

When you submit a report you will need to include your logs: http://help.evolvehq.com/hc/en-us/articles/203043819-How-to-send-us-log-files

Also include Overlay.log

• ZellyEllyBear  Sunday at 12:26

Ok thank you.

To the original question is there news on how to get the normal overlay working for me? I have one friend that says it works for him. but I think majority are having issues. (I think I saw you responded to sneak's topic on the issue) Perhaps I could get my friend to send his working overlay.log?

Also I know you probably get asked this a lot but is there a ballpark release time for new client? 

Like within a month? or few months? or 6 months or greater?

Thanks again :)

•  
    OODA  Monday at 14:05

Hi there,

We have a bug created for WET but the developers have not had a chance to look at it yet.

We may be doing some re-work of our overlay for this and a few other games, but that means stopping work on the new version of Evolve to work on the old one.

I don't have an ETA for fixing WET, and only really high level estimates for the new client (late summer / fall). Even then it might be on a closed beta release to our premium users.

Regards,

OODA

Evolve Support

(Theres a lot more from that ticket, but that was final answer)

it worked thx mate

• Like 1