COC TH 8 farming base - Suggestions?

well youtube is the best way to get some epic bases i have my current base copied frm this guys channel he has some good bases... https://www.youtube.com/user/AClashersStrategics/videos

or this guy channel...--> https://www.youtube.com/user/ClashOnGan/videos

I've always used this website, for my clash of clans bases. It allows to you filter based on th lvl and base type.

Looking at the th8 farming bases, there are these three that look pretty good to me.

Base 1

QLXxCtq.png

Base 2

LEmVzd2.png

My favorite:

Base 3

i437aY4.png

Edited by ajnl
  • Like 1

3 looks good

To me all loot seems to be close to each other.  Better the loot apart from each other , better the chance of loosing loot less. Just a thought.

• Administrators

He has put all walls in straight lines:

example:

++++

+    +

++++

How do u put walls like that? It leaves the gap in between to pass through. I will be opting for base 2 with some more modifications but I can't put walls like in straight lines aka square around clan castle has he has done. How to?

He has put all walls in straight lines:

example:

++++

+    +

++++

How do u put walls like that? It leaves the gap in between to pass through. I will be opting for base 2 with some more modifications but I can't put walls like in straight lines aka square around clan castle has he has done. How to?

Walls don't leave gaps in between each other , unless you purposely place one wall at distance from another.  Right side of your gaming screen click on "hand symbol" which is layout editor , experiment on fresh empty base.   Put a clan castle in mid, put a wall any where next to castle, click on wall and you can easily keep clicking and do wall around castle.

• Administrators

Not possible like he has done.... Check screenshot. In veritcal and horizontal lines there is gap between 2 walls

IMG_2209.PNG

Not possible like he has done.... Check screenshot. In veritcal and horizontal lines there is gap between 2 walls

attachicon.gifIMG_2209.PNG

He who? give me base no. , I will make it and send you SS of it on whatsapp.

• Administrators

He who? give me base no. , I will make it and send you SS of it on whatsapp.

2nd base in ajnl post. 

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/71991-th-8-farming-base-suggestions/?p=629256

You silly nugget :). When playing Clash of clans the base layout is seen from the side, which makes the vertical and horizontal lines tilted. In the website I posted, they show the town directly above without any angle.

So you have to place the walls like this:

OLXG7jD.png

Also the three that I posted were just ideas. It is good to look through the other builds and see if you like one more. Testing different ones is also a good idea to get a feel for what works for you.

==============================================

To me all loot seems to be close to each other.  Better the loot apart from each other , better the chance of loosing loot less. Just a thought.

I agree, I just think it looks cool. I'd advice anyone to just test a couple of basses and see what happens. I've gotten all my base designs up to and including th9 (for both farming and wars) using this website.

Edited by ajnl

Start one :)

started one... but if our war opponents visit our forums and if they see this bases they shall know our traps....???