COC TH 8 farming base - Suggestions?

started one... but if our war opponents visit our forums and if they see this bases they shall know our traps....???

I don't think anyone will, most clans won't have a website anyways.

I don't think anyone will, most clans won't have a website anyways.

His point is, as FA coc clan got forums address in "clan description", they might come here and can see all traps . 

His point is, as FA coc clan got forums address in "clan description", they might come here and can see all traps .

I understand his point. I just don't think most ppl playing CoC would even think about it.

Checking site is easier part, few clans even send spies in other clans for same purpose of checking traps lol.

Checking site is easier part, few clans even send spies in other clans for same purpose of checking traps lol.

So post the CoC base in an area of the website where only members can see it ;)

Well then we need to make a section in private lounge for COC.... and if we want any new members to join us in war they shld have a trail lvl....

Well then we need to make a section in private lounge for COC.... and if we want any new members to join us in war they shld have a trail lvl....

Highly unlikely that anyone would visit just for the sake of checking where traps etc are. Most base designs you can have a good guess where they will be, or if it's been attacked once just watch the replay.

For example, I probably wouldn't use hogs on an anti hog base, as I would of already assessed where double giant bombs possibly are. You can assume that the enemy would be doing the same and wouldn't need to go through the trouble of going through the whole visit the forums etc.

Just don't post your war base, we can all see it during wars.

• Like 1

No...I mean just the topic showing the base designs. If you are truly worried about other clans looking....

• Like 1