Mouse is doing weird shit...

Smileyyy

So.. 

My mouse works but really weird.

When I move my mouse to quik it goes to the other side like super fast you can not even see it.

Really strange.

Can someone help me?

Battery is perfect.

Mouse works on other pc's.

• Like 1

When I move my mouse to quik it goes to the other side like super fast you can not even see it.

Turn your mouse acceleration off. :)

Your settings should look something like this:

post-9897-0-24405300-1424528495_thumb.png

• Like 1

Turn your mouse acceleration off. :)

Your settings should look something like this:

attachicon.gifmouse.png

Didn't work.

And where is the mouse acceleration?

Edited by ForGe
  • Like 1

Well assuming that the DPI has not been accidentally turned up all the way, there's just one thing I can think of at the moment... and that would be the driver.

From your desktop, press the Windows Logo key and 'R' at the same time, and type in 'devmgmt.msc'... like so: post-9897-0-23124800-1424532729_thumb.png

Once the device manager opens up, Open up "Mice and other pointing devices" by double-clicking on it, or clicking on the little expand arrow.
In my case, I have three devices that have shown up, but most people will only ever have one... two at the most (one for mouse, one for wireless receiver).

Right click on your mouse (this may appear as a Mazer, or "HID-compliant mouse"), and choose 'Uninstall'. This will remove the mouse driver and the related settings from your computer. You should be able to simply unplug and re-plug in your mouse to download/install fresh drivers and make it work again.

Then you probably changed the horizontal and vertical sensibilities. Set these settings back on default to fix your issue.

yes, fixed I changed something in regedit.exe thx all
  • Like 1