FOOTBALL-WORLD CHAMPION 2010

ISCHWARS

WTF? Germany? They played atm like shit. Kuranyi is best atm but not in the team. Same with Marin. Our trainer is the baddest i ever seen and the soccer they played is so boring.

There stand spain but its white =)

I haven't watched any germany games for a while, but I have faith they will pull together :D With players like Klose, Podolski, Muller and Lahm I think they have a good chance of making the finals.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't watched any germany games for a while, but I have faith they will pull together :D With players like Klose, Podolski, Muller and Lahm I think they have a good chance of making the finals.

The players are good thats true. But there are better players out there but our trainer wont play them. Klose plays not that much atm by Bayern cause we have Olic, Gomez and Robben. Podolski is atm not the best since the European Championship. He got a negative form (500 minutes or so without a goal).

well we will see =)

I hope it but i couldnt believe it atm

1. Chile :D

2. Spain

3. England

CHI-CHI

LE-LE

CHICHICHILELELE viva Chile!

Yeah

1. Chile - Gracias al super Chupete Suazo !!! lolz..

Mexico is shit at football...we only good at boxing,we got alot of world champions there,but thats it..

I have 3 teams:

England. Brazil, Netherlands ;)

Netherlands is top, England is second, and I hate Brazil. ;) lol

!slap Husa's ball(futball ball of course)

ahhhh....i think u meant the other balls :P

60 days left now!!!

ITALY, ENGLAND, BRAZIL

maybe germany

like in every world cup they ill probably get into finals, but then loose (as usual) :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest =limes=

I hope switzerland with Ottmar Hitzfeld will get a good place in the tournament. But I think spain, Italy or Germany will make the run. I highly doubt that argentina or Brazil will become champions.