FOOTBALL-WORLD CHAMPION 2010

ISCHWARS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope switzerland with Ottmar Hitzfeld will get a good place in the tournament. But I think spain, Italy or Germany will make the run. I highly doubt that argentina or Brazil will become champions.

Argentina I do not know, but Brazil has the world's best players, so I guess that will give Brazil...lol

Guest =limes=

but Brazil has the world's best players...

Yeah, maybe. But as you can see with Chelsea or Real Madrid in this Cl-season: Expensive, high skilled and individual players dont make automatically a good team ;)

Argentina would be my top1 out of top3 but now when Maradona is the coach i bet Brazil or Spain will win..

Messi is definitely not alone.. Argentina has Tevez, Kun Aguero, Higuain, Diego Milito as strikers. Cambiasso and Mascherano as midfielders and Javier Zanetti , Walter Samuel and Gabriel Heinze as defenders so the only thing that worries about me is Maradona

• 3 weeks later...
Guest R..pace!

Brazil's won it too many timesrolleyes.gif I'm hoping to see something totally unprecedented this year, but then again, it's probably gonna be the same old teams making it to the top (either Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Germany, or France). It's boring when things become predictabledry.gif