Texas Hold'Em F|A

g.o.a.t.

• 2 months later...

I don't know if that site is still up or not, but you could rent rooms on their poker server for you and your friends.

I think it was $15 a month for one 9 player table.  It was password protected and you could add extra tables for $10.

I played on it for a while, but soon the people changed and it wasn't fun anymore.

The poker game was only Texas Hold'em.  The only thing I didn't like about it was that it was no limit, and once you  

were broke, you were out of that table.

• Platinum VIP

would be fun, I play at Pokerstars.eu every once in a while for the last couple of years, wouldnt mind playing some hold'em or omaha with y'all ^^

• Like 1

Yeah i play sometimes poker, but its too booring to me, i hate to sit and wait 10-15 min good hand and when i finally got that everyone skip cards before its even my turn to bet.

Let's get this thing going!

Here's what I envision our needs are:

• Online Poker game that supports a private lobby/room
  • -OR- I/someone else I can host a server if there's any software for such a purpose...
  • Free would obviously be preferred though if there's enough support to get it into our yearly budget, I'm game.
  • Game modes: Texas Hold Em, 5 card draw, Omaha (for variation)
  • HTML5 or Flash powered (No Javascript PLEASE!)
  • Decent Latency (Zynga Poker for example, I have seen lag to the point where the server automatically folds player's hand due to a timeout)

• Platinum VIP

Let's get this thing going!

Here's what I envision our needs are:

• Online Poker game that supports a private lobby/room
  • -OR- I/someone else I can host a server if there's any software for such a purpose...
  • Free would obviously be preferred though if there's enough support to get it into our yearly budget, I'm game.
  • Game modes: Texas Hold Em, 5 card draw, Omaha (for variation)
  • HTML5 or Flash powered (No Javascript PLEASE!)
  • Decent Latency (Zynga Poker for example, I have seen lag to the point where the server automatically folds player's hand due to a timeout)
http://www.pokerstars.eu/poker/home-games/

Please have a look at this, I support pokerstars' services and think its a solid system

Edit: if you support the thought than I will allready set up a club room just in case, takes about 5 days after rgistration to actually have your club 'accepted' and ready to use

http://www.pokerstars.eu/poker/home-games/

Please have a look at this, I support pokerstars' services and think its a solid system

Edit: if you support the thought than I will allready set up a club room just in case, takes about 5 days after rgistration to actually have your club 'accepted' and ready to use

I can take part of somekind poker game ofcourse, but i will not come teamspeak, and time should be good for me, but if we get time good i can come. :)